Time To Let Go

Song on side ------->

Goodbye Miley Cyrus goes PERFECT with this chapter.

I almost cried during this chapter.

-S xx

Eleanor's P.O.V.

As I pulled up to the airport and got out of my cab, I saw Louis's car parked across the lot. He was here and I didn't want him to notice me. He has cheated too many times and I keep giving him chances.

Even though Jen told me that it was a set up, I wont forgive him. She planned this and I can't go back in time.

I walked into the airport and went over to gate C and walked on my plane. I put my suitcase in the rooftop compartment and sat in my seat.

I soon felt someone sit down next to me and I already knew who it was.

"Hello, is there anything I can do for you?" The flight attendant asked.

"May I please get a seat change?" I asked as politely as I could.

Louis's P.O.V.

"Yes, we have a seat in the next row over."

Now I was mad. As Eleanor was getting up, I grabbed her arm. She pulled it back.

"Don't touch me. I don't want anything to do with you. I gave you to many chances and you fucked up."

She wasn't lying. I messed up. A wet tear rolled down my cheek as I released her wrist from my grasp.

I was shocked, guilty, angry, and sad at the same time. I soon received a text.

From: El <3

'I already know that Hannah's "kiss" was a set up. I'm sorry and I just don't think it will work out. I loved and still do love you but I think I gave you so many chances from cheating and I think its time to let go. It will be better and we both know we need some time to think. I just left the airport and I am going to stay with Brandon for the rest of the year and going back to University. Don't bother trying to get me. If you still love me by the end of the tour, come find me. Go back to the lads and finish your dreams. I love you to infinity. We need our separate ways.

-Eleanor xx '

I threw my head back. What was I going to do?