Turning The Corner

AT THE TOUR....

Zayn's P.O.V.

We are in New York City, over in the states. To tell you the truth, I love the states better than London. The states has a vibe to it and makes me feel at home. But,

I'm not even from here? Oh well...

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One!" The fans shouted as we were shot up on stage from underneath the stage.

"Hello! New York Citay!" Louis shouted.

xxx

"You were great babe!" Jen said hugging me.

"Thanks!" I said as I let go of the hug to get a water bottle.

The stage lights make you sweat and t's just like. Ugghh...

Louis's P.O.V.

I felt iffy for some reason. I never felt off on tour. We were getting ready to do a V.I.P. Signing for some lucky fans. I felt... Scared? Worried? I'm not sure why but oh well.

We were pulled into the room where a whole bunch if screaming girls were lined up.

"Louis! I love you!"

"Liam! Marry Me?!?"

"There's my little Leppy!"

"Harry! Harry! Kiss me!"

"Zayn! You're so vain!"

Fans were shouting all types of random things. I sat down in a chair. I started signing a Take Me Home CD.

"What's your name lo-"

No. That couldn't be her.

Hannah Walker.

"Next!" I shouted wanting her to leave.

Thank the carrots she actually walked on to the next lad which was Niall. Before she left, she winked.

I was making sure in my mind to not mess anything up and watch out for Hannah because Eleanor would get really pissed.

xxxx

"That was so fun!" Niall said as we entered the dressing room.

"I'll be right back, lads." I said exiting to use the loo.

As I turned the corner, I bumped into the one and only, Hannah Walker.

"Move!" I shouted frightening her.

Before she moved she planted her lips on mines. I tried pulling back but there was no use. She was too strong.

As I pushed her off, finally, I heard sobs. Oh no. Eleanor.

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I walked out of the dressing room to go find Kayla and Sara. But, when I turned the corner, there I saw my boyfriend, now ex, snogging with a blonde.

I started crying as ran back to the dressing room. I walked back into the dressing room in hysterics.

"What's wrong El?" Jen said.

"I n-need a plane ticket back to London." I said.