Oh no.

Harry's P.O.V.

Bulling Kayla back in high school was the biggest mistake I made. I mean she's is gorgeous. She has dark brown hair, a petite figure, and the perfect talent. Her voice is so strong. It's irresistable. Bu, I mean, the only reason I bullied her was because I had a massive crush on her and was too scared to admit my feelings for her.

xxxxx

Jenallie's P.O.V.

"Hey Kay?" I asked through the dressing room.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get a Starbucks. Like, just you and I and we can learn more about eachother." I questioned.

"Ok! Let me get my bag."

"Ok."

I opened my phone and sent a text to Zayn.

To: Zayn

'Kayla and I are headed to Starbucks. You and the lads want anything?'

As Kayla walked back into the room, I recived a text.

From: Zayn

"I'm fine. Harry and of course Niall want the usuall but rest of the lads are fine. Thanks, babe. xxx Zaynie"

I smiled and set my iPhone into my pocket.

"You ready I asked her?"

"Yeah."

"Before we leave Starbucks, we need to get Harry and Niall some." I chuckled.

"Ok." She laughed and nodded.

xxxx

"So tell me about yourself." I said to Kayla.

"What do you want to know?"

"Er- well don't take this personally but why are you so shy?" I asked softly.

Her eyes started to water and she looked away.

"Omg! I didn't mean it like that. You don't have to talk about it." I said and placed my arm on her shoulder. She flinched. How weird.

"No its fine. I will tell you. Highschool was rough for me. This kid named Harrold Styles used to bully me." She said.

No. That can't be Harry. My eyes went wide and I gasped.

"And then a really cute kid name L-Liam snogged a girl, Danielle at my graduation."

"Are you serious?" I said in shock.

"Yeah. But there is more." She said. Wow, i feel so bad.

"A month later, I was shopping with a family friend. He's like an older brother to me because I'm an only child. My parents died in a car accident. They were killed instantly. I was sitting at the food court and Tom went to the bathroom and I recieved a call from the Recovery Center. And I decided to audition." She said.

"Wow, I'm so sorry to hear."

"Yeah, thank-" before she could finish, our arms were pulled and it was the one and only louis.

"Louis! What are you doing?" I shouted.

Kayla's P.O.V.

"Louis! What are you doing?" Jen shouted.

"There is an emergency! Harry got hurt." He said.

Oh no.

xxxxxxx

Aye, Tacos! You are now my tacos.

Cliffhanger!!

Anyways, there is alot of drama in the next chapter.!