Seduce and Superheroes

I just think this chapter is going to be all about Jen. Next one still and then we will get some of Kayla in. Ok now. Enjoy!

-S.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jen's P.O.V.

As I stepped into my flat, I realized what I happened in a such short span of time before. I needed to move back to Australia; my hometown. As much as I wanted to stay, I knew I the right decision was to get back to Oz.

Zayn was out for the day with the other lads. So, I took this time as a perfect opportunity to pack up and leave. I only told the people I trusted; Liam and Kayla.

I was pulling my brown hair back into a sleek ponytail when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and I was dumbfounded at who stood before me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bewildered.

"I just wanted to say I am sorry." he said looking at his feet.

"After you pushed me down a flight of stairs." I said as I scoffed.

"Like I said, I'm sorry."

He pushed me up against the wall kissing me forcefully. I put my hands on his chest trying to pry him off of me. But he wouldn't budge. He finally pulled back. But, he continued on with some more actions.

"I just want to have some fun, love." He whispered, seducingly into my ear.

"Get off of me." I stated, trying to remove his force off of me.

"She said get off of her!" a familiar, guys voice stated.

Liam came into my view as he pulled Michael up by his shirt.

"You leave her alone, or else." Liam said.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

I bet some of you thought that someone was Zayn.

-S