Audition.

Jenallie's P.O.V.

I opened up the door with the other boys and found both Harry and Kayla crying. This was scary. Harry NEVER crys. Like literally. Not even over a girl. Zayn thankfully cleared his throat and they both looked up at us and Kayla ran. I ran after her. I was worried for her. She barely talked so I needed to look out for her. She stopped. She fell to the ground on her knees and just sobbed.

I rubbed circles on her back and hugged her. I knew she was having troubles somewhere in her past. You can see it.

Liam's P.O.V.

I can't believe the love of my life I've been trying to get ahold of for almost a year is here. I've never seen her so scared. Hurt. She looked skinnier. Like by alot. I should've never cheated on Kayla for Danielle. It was the worst mistake ever. If only we could turn back time... (Moments ;) )

Louis's P.O.V

I'm so confused. She just ran. Harry was crying. He never cries, and Liam looks like an innocent puppy. I'm freaked out.

Xxxx

Kayla's P.O.V.

It was my turn to audition for the XFactor. I took a few deep breaths and walked out on stage.

"What's your name?" Simon asked.

"Kayla." I said into the mic.

"Lovely name. Tell us a bit about yourself, love." Simon said. This is one question I regret.

"Er... Um... Well I like to sing and play guitar, I am 18, I lived in America and moved to Wolverhampton when I was 11 years young."

"That's lovely. What song are you going to sing for us today?"

"Let me love you by Mario."

"Ok. Start when you're ready love."

"Baby I just don't get it

Do you enjoy being hurt?

I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt

You don't believe his stories

You know that they're all lies

Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why

If I was ya man

Never worry bout

I'd be coming home

Every night, doin' you right

You're the type of woman

Fistful of diamon-" I sang until I got cut off.

"Stop! Stop!" Simon shouted into the mic. You are amazing! You are in! Right boys?"

"Yes."

"YES!"

"Yeah"

"Ok"

"Yeah buddy"

"Thanks." I said into the mic and exited the stage.

"You did it congradulations!" Jen exlaimed. We've been super close. I felt like i've known her forever.