32D

Jen's P.O.V.

"What happened?" I asked El.

"He cheated." She said running into one of the changing rooms in the corner.

Suddenly, Louis came running into the full room.

"She needs space." I said pushing Louis into the hall to talk.

"It was Hannah! She pulled a drill!" He exclaimed on the verge of tears.

Soon El ran out of the other room while Louis's back was turned so he couldn't see her leave to the airport with Kayla.

"Can I talk to her?" He asked.

I tried stalling him until 7:15 which was her flight.

Louis's P.O.V.

Around 8:00 I found out what happened to El. She left. I cant believe I ruined everything. She was my everything. But then it clicked.

I ran into the dressing room and grabbed my cell and keys. I quickly wrote a note to the lads in very less detail about me not being there.

I then, ran as fast as I could to my car and drove off to the airport. I got there quickly and then bought a plane ticket to London.

I went through a Pat Down and then was seated in my seat.

I rushed onto the plane keeping as much cool as I could. I didn't want anyone to stop me from completing my "mission to El."

As soon as I got to my seat, 32D, I sat down and realized a girl sitting next to me.

"Hello, is there anything I can do for you?" The flight attendant asked.

"Yes, I would like a seat change." The girl next to me said. That was familiar.

El.