Speak The Truth

Jenallie's P.O.V.

We are in the van right now and there is a massive awkward silence. Kayla hasn't said a word ever since we left the hospital.

Kayla's P.O.V.

As soon as the boys dropped me off at my flat, Harry offered to stay because he knew something was up. I went straight to my room and flung myself onto my bed. I sobbed into my pillow.

"Please tell me what's wrong." He said.

"You'll be mad and go crazy. I know you will!" I exclaimed.

"Please tell me. I wont hurt anyone. I promise."

"N-Niall kissed me and I pushed him back because I know it was wrong," I said sobbing into Harry's chest. "Please don't hurt him it was a mistake."

"Ok. But next time tell me." He said.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Harry as he wiped my tears.

"A little." He says helping me off the bed.

"Well since you made the Xfactor, why don't we order pizza, watch movies, and stuff like that because you have to visit Simon tomorrow."

"Ok." She said.

xxx

Harry's P.O.V.

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I think I needed to have a word with Niall. I don't know when but I defiantly needed to let him know to stay away from my girl. Just then, my phone buzzed.

From: Niall

'Kayla probably told you what happened. I'm sorry lad. It was just caught in the moment type of thing. It didn't mean anything to me and I bet it didn't mean anything to her either.'

To: Niall

'It's alright lad. Just watch out next time.'

From: Niall

'Alright thanks'

Soon I fell asleep with Kayla in my lap.