Cheshire Visits

THE NEXT DAY....

Jenallie's P.O.V.

It's was about 10:30 when Kayla called me saying she wanted me to go with her and Liam to pick up Sara. I was on they way over to her flat and it was now 12:45.

I pulled into her driveway and walked up her pathway. I knocked a few times until she came to the door.

She opened up and she let me in.

"Do you want anything before we leave to Cheshire?" She asked.

"No thank you." I said politely to her.

"Alrighty. Come on Liam!" She shouted.

"Coming!" He says as he came into the room.

We got into Kayla's car and we were off to Cheshire.

Liam's P.O.V.

I was actually pretty happy hearing I had a daughter. No, I know what your thinking. I'm not the stuck up pop star that doesn't care about his three year old kid. It isn't like that.

Although I was shocked, It seems pretty fine to me. But, I can tell you our relationship will last.

AT DONCASTER....

(Still Liam's P.O.V.)

I pulled into a driveway of a beautiful home. It was stunning. It was made of reddish, brownish bricks, white shutters, a big yard, and a long driveway.

We got out of the car and walked up to the matching white door.

A lady that looked in her mid 30's came to the door.

"Hello, are you the parents of Sara Payne?" She asked.

"Yes, yes we are." Kayla said looking at me nodding her head along with me.

"Sara! You have a visitor!" She shouted.

There was loud footsteps coming. A girl came to the door and looked up at us.

That was my daughter.

She smiled and hugged my leg.

"You my daddy?" She said.

"Yes baby I am." I said as I picked her up.