Chap 21- Change Is Good

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well it was obvious you guys loved each other since you the last Grand Magic Games and maybe even before that. So I knew you guys would eventually get together around this years GMG." Natsu explained.

"........" We were both shocked that Natsu out of all people would say this. I mean NATSU. I never thought he would even be smart enough to say this, but I was wrong. Definitely wrong.

"Thanks Natsu, for understanding. And I'm sorry I can't return your feelings even when you were helping me forget about Sting."

"Lucy its fine  and I hope you two have a happy life together." Then he walked over to Sting and whispered something but I couldn't hear it.

Sting's POV

"The bet we made during the fight is over. You can bring her back to Sabertooth, but she has to go willingly." Natsu whispered. And don't make the same mistake I did, take care of her." With that Natsu walked away.

"Sting, what did he say?" Lucy asked.

"Nothing important but the good news is that you can join Sabertooth again, only if you want to though." Lucy looked happy for a second but the the next she had a sad and an apologetic face on.

"Lucy, what's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh its nothing I'll tell you later." She smiled at me. I looked at her hesitantly but soon nodded in agreement.

"Come on let's go and find Yuino and tell her as well." We started walking towards the direction of Sabertooth's inn.

Timeskip to the Inn

Once we got there, we walked inside together holding hands and people were cheering for us as we walked by each table looking for Yukino. Although in the end we couldn't find her so we asked Orgra if he knew where Yukino is.

"Orgra, wheres Yukino?"

"'Hi' to you too. And I don't know where she is. But Natsu came looking for her before and then took her outside."

"Ok thanks a lot." Lucy then pulled me outside looking for Yukino.

"I wonder what Natsu needs Yukino for...." Lucy said.

"Its probably not important....." I replied.

"What ever lets just look for her." We walked around for a couple of minutes before we found them talking. But they weren't loud enough for us to hear what they were saying. Even our dragon hearing isn't working now. "Come on we found them lets go-" I was about to walk to them but Lucy pulled my arm back.

"Are you crazy this could actually be important!" Great her girly side is kicking in right now and I can't beat that side of her.

"Fine then lets wait here." We waited for about 5-10 minutes before they finished talking and Yukino walked passed us. "Now lets go."

"Yukino." I said her name and when she looked at Lucy and me she smiled.

"Hi Sting. Hi Lucy."

"Yukino are you alright you seem. . . . upset." Lucy asked concerned.

"No im fine." She lied.

"Ok but we have to tell you somethin-" Yukino cut me off. What is with girls and cutting me off today?

"Look Sting you don't have to say anything. I know what happened between you and Lucy." She stated.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Natsu just finished telling me. And don't worry about me. I'm really happy you two finally got together. After all that has happened between us." She said with a genuine smile. "You two make a really cute couple." Lucy and I both blushed.

"Yukino. . . . . . Thanks so much for understanding." Lucy gave her a hug.

Lucy's POV

I hug Yukino and she whispers something to me quietly.

"Lucy, make sure to invite me to StingLu's wedding." My face was red like hell.

"Lucy?" Sting snapped his fingers in front of me. "You OK?"

"Y-Yeah." I said.

"Anyways guys I need to go. I can't let Lucy get ahead of me in dating boys." With that she dashed off. But knowing her I'm sure she just wanted Sting and me to have some alone time.

"So Lucy. . . You still haven't told me what you needed to tell me before."

"I wasn't sure before but now I am. . . . ."

4 Days Later

Sting's POV

"Lucy are you sure about this?" I asked her with a sad face.

"Yeah I am. I told you didn't I? I just can't leave Fairy Tail again. These past few months they have really been a family to me again. I'm really happy being here. And after all I've done to Natsu I don't want to make him anymore sad by leaving the guild. So I am gonna stay here and Rogue is going to go with you back to Sabertooth. You and Rogue belong in Sabertooth just like how it was a long time ago. We're still together, dont worry, we'll just be in different guilds. Stop by at my house later. I'll make some dinner. See you later Sting. Bye Rogue." Lucy went on the train that was going to Magnolia.

3 Weeks Later

Lucy's POV

"Sting! Rogue!" I yelled running to them with my luggage.

"Lucy you're late!" Sting yelled.

"Sorry the train was late today." I ran up to Sting and kissed his cheek to apologise.

"You were supposed to be staying at our house this weekend so get here on time." Rogue said.

"Sorry. I get it, I'll come earlier next time. Now can we go?" I asked holding both of my hands out for them.

"Yeah. Lets go back home. . . ."  They both took my hand and I had the biggest smile on my face as we all walked back to their house.

The End