forty

I walked into her apartment and saw all of the boxes packed on top of each other.

"Sorry for the mess." Dinah spoke up, closing the door behind her to lock it. "I'm almost done. It'll be official when the truck gets here on Monday."

"Are you still going to school on Monday?" I turned to see her take her heels off.

She shook her head, "I told V.P. Jones that the last function I would be attending would be that dance. He said he understood and hoped that I would find success elsewhere."

"He probably only said that because he has a crush on you." I laughed, walking to her bedroom to see boxes packed up in there too. I walked over to her dresser to pull out a Laker's jersey. "Most people do in that school. Unzip me?"

Dinah walked in from observing me at the door frame to graze her hands over the dress and start unzipping it. She pulled the dress off of my shoulders so it would drop down at my feet. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she rested her chin on my shoulder, "Do you still have a crush on me?"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't be in your house." I pushed my ass into her crotch to back her up so I could put the jersey on.

I turned around to see a sly smirk cemented on her face. She moved in close and grabbed my hips to pull me in and place her lips on mine. My hands trailed to the back of her dress so I could unzip her.

As the zipper went down, she smiled in the middle of the kiss. "I thought you weren't down for sex."

I pecked her lips again, "Maybe I just want to admire this beautiful body one last time..." I slipped the fabric off of her and onto the floor to rest my arms on her shoulders, "Before you leave me."

"I'll be back when you graduate." She returned a kiss, stepping away from dress and pushing me back towards a wall.

I allowed it and moved back slowly, "That's in four months."

"Exactly. That's one hundred and twenty days until you and I will be together again." Her lips moved to my neck as my back pressed against the wall.

"Wow. You should've been a math teacher." I joked.

Dinah pulled away to look me in the eyes and smile, "I like to think about it this way. At least I get to talk more when teaching the English language. And what do you use to talk? Your tongue. And we both know how much I love your tongue."

"And an anatomy teacher. Damn, I guess I lucked out." I said as Dinah gripped my hips and pulled me up to wrap my legs around her waist.

Her hands were conveniently  placed on my ass as my hands were locked around the back of her neck.

As one hand kept me up, another one of her hands slipped in the long jersey and she began rubbing me while her mouth went to work on my neck.

"Fuck, D." I moaned out. "What the hell, are you super woman?"

"I'll be whatever you want me to be." She husked, carrying me to the bed.

I know I said I wasn't going to have sex because Camila put me off but this would probably be the last time I'd even be in the same room as her. I don't want to waste anymore time.

Dinah laid me back on the bed and crawled in between my legs to kiss my lips softly. She made a gap and whispered to me, "As much as I love seeing you in my clothes, we have to take this off."

I lifted my hands and allowed her to carefully pull the jersey off of my body and reveal my naked torso.

As Dinah kissed me, she began grinding her hips into mine which made me even more
frustrated. Her heat against mine was almost enough to flip out positions.

So, I did. I used all of my strength to flip her over and get on top.

"What're you doing?" Dinah smiled up at me.

"Taking care of you. Think of it as a going away present."

I kissed down her body and all over her breasts to carefully journey my hands down to feel her soaking panties.

This was for me.

I kissed down the middle of her torso and stomach as I curled my fingers into the band of her thong. I pulled them down and made sure her legs were steadied on my shoulders before diving into her heat.

This taste is the taste that I crave. Camila was never on Dinah's level.

My tongue shot in and out of her, quickly grazing over her clit which sent her over the edge. Dinah gripped handfuls of my hair and began moaning shamelessly.

"Oh fuck, Y/N." Dinah screamed with that gorgeous voice.

I smiled widely but kept my pace going as her legs began shaking on my shoulders. I scraped my fingers down her toned stomach to create a few scratch marks that will make her remember me for a while. It only took moments before she came on my tongue with her previous frustration officially piling out of her.

I slowed down my pace and licked up every ounce of her delicious juices that she released into my tongue.

Dinah was basically breathless but when I started to kiss my way back up to her neck, she pushed me back and crawled on top of me.

"I hope you still have a lot of energy, baby." Her sensual tone made me come undone in only a millisecond.

She tugged my panties off of my thighs and placed her core on top of mine.

Her lips mashed against mine before softly moving them in sink while she rubbed our cores together creating an immense stimulation. Dinah took no rests as her lower body worked on me and her mouth quickly attacked mine softly moved to my neck.

I bit down harshly on my bottom lip so I wouldn't make too much noise. Although the slight muffled moans were a signal for Dinah to go faster.

My nails dug in harshly on her back as she kept her fast pace while her perfect teeth bit down on my neck.

"Fuck, D." I moaned out as I felt myself come undone underneath her and her thrusts became more sloppy.

Loud moans from both of our mouths were released into the atmosphere and in all honesty, it was the hottest thing I could've ever experienced in my life.

Dinah slowed down her pace after spasming her body once or twice, then quickly took refuge under the covers to pull me in beside her.

Her arms wrapped around my waist and her lips pressed against my neck. I melted in the embrace and pressed my body as close as I could to her.

She took a deep breath and exhaled, "I'm gonna miss this."

"Then don't leave." I rasped, my voice almost gone from all the activity we had just went through.

"You and I both know that it's too late now." Another peck was placed on my neck, "But I'll be back for you."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

I looked over at the blank wall where a picture of her and I used to reside, "Why would you come back for me? Wha-what if you find someone up there and you fall in love?"

"That'd be kinda hard to do." She chuckled in my ear.

"Why?"

"'Cause I'm already in love with you." She whispered softly which made my spine tingle.

I turned to her with a smile and pressed our lips together once more.