thirty

I walked into Hansen's room after school to serve my detention but I didn't see her anywhere.

I shrugged it off and took my normal seat close to the front.

Soon she walked in with a smile on her face but when she saw me, that expression flipped completely.

When she walked in, she slammed the door behind her to lock it.

Fuck. What did I do now?

Dinah clicked her heels up to me which her arms crossed. "You look nice today."

"I'd say the same about you but you always are fancy." I smirked.

Something was fishy. Refrain from a pun, please.

She knelt down so she could squat in front of my desk while she perched her elbows on the table, "Are you gonna tell me what that was about in class today?"

"Just speaking from my ass like always." I responded confidently.

Dinah scanned my face before getting back up to pace around the room, "You're gonna get us into trouble doing that. And I know you told Lauren."

"And how do you know that?" Dont admit anything.

She stopped and I looked back at her, "Oh please. That stank face she was giving me all period was something I've got from plenty of girl's friends or even just exes. Depending on the girl."

"So, you're a player. This makes a lot more sense." I leaned back and crossed my arms.

"No, I'm not a player. If anyone is, its you."

"Fucking one person when we had a fight isn't necessarily grounds for being a player." I retorted at her idiotic logic.

"It is when you're fucking her silly so she's oblivious to your true intentions." Dinah walked back over behind her desk and stacked a few papers together.

"And what might those be?"

She gave me this look that sent shivers up and down my body. Even in my feet. I was frozen, "Making me jealous."

I regained myself, "Is it working?"

Ms. Hansen nodded, "Well of course. But what you said in class today just made me realize all of this."

"How'd you get that out of star-crossed lovers?"

Dinah clicked back over to me and pulled up a seat in front of my desk, "Do you believe you're perfect for me? That we have an undeniable chemistry? That our stars are perfectly aligned throughout the universe?"

I nodded respectively, "More than anything."

Dinah laid her hand on my desk and I grabbed it with mine. She looked deep into my eyes and frowned, "I'm quitting next weekend."

"What?!" My voice shot up a couple of octaves.

She smirked and looked down, "This place isn't for me. My family is too close so they're all up in my
business, and I found a better job over in Seattle that pays twice as much as this one."

"You're moving?" I could feel my heart break a little bit.

Dinah's eyes got a little sad, "Yeah, it's what's best."

"But-but. What about us?"

Her fingers interlocked with mine and she smirked, "That's what I want to talk to you about. You're eighteen in almost a week. Don't think I forgot."

"What about it?" I was obviously confused which made her giggle.

"Come with me to Seattle. Maybe you could go to school up there and finish it off. No one is stopping you. I mean, your parents are in a whole other state and they left you here to take care of yourself." Her brown eyes peered into mine lovingly, "I'll take care of you. I promise. We can start over and be happy."

I thought about it for a second. I liked the sound of that, but many conflicting emotions started to pile up, "Dinah, I'm almost graduated here. My life is here. My friends are here. You're here."

"This isn't about them. This is about us. I want us to be together more than anything but maybe going to a new school until you graduate will be good for us." She pursed her lips and looked down.

"I-I can't just hop on a plane with you. This isn't a fucking game. Lauren would fight me if I went on the plane. Plus, I'd have to tell them why I'm going to the same place you are. Doesn't that seem a little weird?"

This was real life. I have responsibilities here and I have to take care of them. There's only a few more months left of senior year. How could I just leave?

Dinah pulled my hand so I'd get up and walk around the desk. She yanked me on top of her lap and made me straddle her waist.

Her hand softly cupped my cheek, causing me to keep my eyes locked on hers, "I'll give you until next week to think about it. In the mean time..." Dinah pulled my head in and our lips met.

It's been forever since I've felt her lips on mine.

Her hands trailed down to the bare part of my torso that's been showing all day. I could feel her nails softly scratch my back which pulled me further and further into the kiss.

I ran my hands up to entangle them in her hair and tug lightly.

She ran her tongue over my bottom lip to ask for entrance. And who am I to deny that? I opened it and her tongue dominated my mouth as our lips moved together in sync.

This is where I belong. This is where I'm happy. In her arms. Kissing her.

Dinah softly scratched down my back once more before her hands shot down to rest in the back pockets of my pants. Slightly squeezing them which made my back arch.

I pulled away with a smirk to see that even her eyes were smiling, "Wanna visit the storage closet again?"

Dinah hoisted me up from her lap to wrap my legs around her waist and her lips attacked my neck while she carried me to the room in the back. My arms wrapped around her neck as she hurried us into the back to close the door.

She sat my ass down on a desk in the back while her hands hooked into the band of my jeans to yank them off and down my legs after throwing my heels off to the side.

Her husky voice whispered, "You've been fucking your friend so much but when's the last time you came?"

"It's been too long." I admitted breathily. I was trying to prepare myself for one would be happening in a matter of seconds.

Dinah softly nibbled on my neck before sucking harshly to create red circles that would turn to purple bruises in no time.

While she did that her hand slipped into the pace of my panties and she began softly rubbing my clit in circles.

All I could do was moan and grip at the fabric of her button up to keep myself steadied for her. My hips began rolling out of my control.

Her dominance was what I craved more than anything. Before, I thought I had an issue with being controlled by her but this is what I've become. Hers.

With each motion of her fingers, I could feel myself become more and more undone.

Her eyes glared down my body on occasion to look and see what she was doing to me. A smirk began forming at the side of her mouth.

"Yes, Ms. Hansen." I moaned out. I wasn't able to control the volume on my words.

Ms. Hansen leaned into my ear while rubbing me faster and whispered, "Call me Dinah."

With that, I came in no time. I released myself and she went down to lick me up and help me ride out the rest of my orgasm while I finished spasming.

I leaned back on the wood surface of the desk to come to terms with what just happened and slowly let myself come back to reality.

I sat back up to look at her wiping her lip line off with her thumb and I smirked. "You ready for your turn?"

She shook her head, "Detention is over. We will save that for tomorrow."

Dinah helped me down off of the desk to hand me my pants and heels she had stripped off of me.

I tried to retrieve them but she still had a hold on clothes. Her lips softly caressed mine once more and she softly spoke, "Even if we aren't together, you're still mine."