eighteen

I locked the door and pulled the shade down to walk over and place a quick peck on her lips, "Chill babe. She's joking. She's just reciting a conversation we had at lunch."

"And what was with that kiss?" Dinah asked with her hands on her hips as I crept over to take my seat at the front.

"You aren't jealous are you?" I laughed with my eyebrow raised to her.

"Of course not."

"Good." I responded taking the work book out of my bag. "Cause you're the only girl for me. Plus Lo and I are just friends."

"My friends and I don't kiss."

"That's cause you're old and this is a new generation." I laughed grabbing a pencil from the cup on her desk.

"I'm not old." She smiled. I knew joking would cause her to lighten up.

"I know you aren't babe. You're ripe to the touch. Now let's get this done so I can rest."

Ms. Hansen nodded and walked over to grab the book from my desk then flip through the pages. "Very good. You actually did your work."

I shrugged, "Well, I thought I'd finally do what one teacher told me to for once."

"Oh really?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Why are you looking me like that?" I asked noticing her expression was a little more aggressive.

Ms. Hansen clicked her 6 inch heels to her desk. As she sat down, she opened the drawer to clear her papers off of the mahogany table.

"Ms. Y/L/N, please come here for a moment."

I smirked hearing the husky voice say my name like that. I obliged her order and got up to walk over behind the desk beside her.

"Um, please get in front of this desk. This is my area." The aggression in her voice was almost heart stopping.

I walked back over to the front of the desk to see her pull her long blonde hair
down from the bun it was in only moments ago. The hair was laced over her shoulders as her eyes glared at me.

In a moment, it was like I was stuck to the floor. I couldn't move. I was hooked on her glare as she walked over to the front of the desk with a mischievous smirk.

She was in front of me when she leaned in to softly whisper in my ear. Her hot breath made me shudder in the most unholy yet alluring way. "I think you deserve a reward for being such a good student."

I couldn't say anything. I just let it all happen.

Her hands gripped my thighs to help me up on the desk.

Our lips collided and she began softly massaging mine with hers until she decided it was time to get more heated within the session. Her mouth moved down my jaw to my neck and she sucked on the collar bone, causing my toes to curl within seconds.

Her nimble fingers journeyed down to find the button on my shorts. "Lay back." She said to me in a seductive voice.

I leaned back on the wood desk as she released me from the fabric. The chill of the a/c hit my exposed skin making me feel even more exposed to the world. My world. Her.

She pushed my shirt up a bit so she could kiss down my stomach. Leaving a sort of wet trail in her midst.

"Are you ready for me, Ms. Y/L/N?" Ms. Hansen asked me as her fingers teased my folds.

I nodded. "I can't hear you. It's yes or no, Ms. Hansen." She continued with a growl.

This woman. God bless her. She knows just how to make me squirm within her touch.

"Yes, Ms. Hansen." My breath hitched feeling her tongue shoot inside of me. She wasted no time. I'm sure she was just as impatient as I was.

Her tongue moved in me slow at first, then she steadied her pace faster and faster. Giving me the chance to adjust to the build of pressure inside of me before I was able to release.

"Fuck Ms. Hansen." I moaned out while scratching on the would of the desk roughly.

I think what made this moment hotter was the fact that we were still in the classroom. Then there's the fact that I have to come back here Monday and I'll know exactly what happened on this desk.

"Come for me." She fiendishly said making me absolutely go crazy. I was sweating and trying to keep my voice down. Before I knew it, I was coming in her mouth. She didn't mind. She cleaned me up with a smile on her face. The confidence of a proud woman.

As my breathing steadied, I pushed myself to sit back up.

Dinah licked her lips and spoke to me softly, "Let's go home so you can take care of me."

I grabbed her by her waist to pull her in between my legs and began kissing her roughly. My tongue was dominating hers. Something that she's not used to.

My hands ventured up her shirt to feel that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath that button up.

"I can't wait that long. I need to taste you now." I huffed as my lips connected to her neck and my fingers felt down to the zipper of the pencil skirt. I hopped off the desk to pull my shorts back up and push her against the wood.

"You're sounding more like me." Dinah shallowly breathed out.

"That's the point." I told her as I quickly unbuttoned the shirt to release her.

I wasted no time taking her nipple into my mouth and softly circling the areola with my tongue.

I had no time to unzip and pull her skirt off. So without warning, I stuck my hand down the front and rubbed her core.

"Do you trust me to keep you up on your feet?" I sensually asked her.

She used what force she could to speak, "For now."

That was close enough. I stuck my fingers into her making her mouth drop. I hooked one inside before adding another and pumping at a fast pace. Feeling no need to slow down. She was obviously happy about it. I added another finger and she gripped my shirt tightly with one hand while shooting the other hand inside of the shirt to scratch downward. She needed release more than ever now. I kissed on her neck and moved in a waved motion.

Dinah bit down on my neck to try and keep her moans to a minimum as she came on my fingers. I helped her ride out the orgasm until her body stopped spasming. I brought my fingers out and licked them clean before kissing her lips.

"Race ya home?" I smirked.

She gave me a peck back, "I'll give you a head start."