thirty-nine

"I can't believe you brought me here." I groaned.

"Well, I didn't want to be here either." Camila said, grabbing my hand as we walked into the full high school gym. "But since my parents are the head of the PTA, I have no choice." Camila leaned in an kissed my cheek, "Thank you for coming, anyways."

"Only for you Mila." I responded.

Actually that was a lie. I was kind of here to see Dinah filled out in a skimpy dress. Also, I was excited to see her jealousy peek out through that pretty face.

My eyes scanned through the big crowd before Camila pulled me over to a table and made me sit, "I'm gonna go get us some punch before you and I go out there and make fools of ourselves."

"Sounds like a good idea." I smiled.

My phone vibrated in my bra and I knew exactly who it was.

Dinah: looking for someone?

Y/N: yeah. you

Dinah: don't get your hopes up right now. I gotta play the nice teacher for the moment.

Dinah: you look very very very beautiful tonight, by the way.

Dinah: well, you always do but this is a special evening and I like seeing you in a dress :)

Y/N: thanks babe. I better go. have fun watching me dance w Camila ;)

Dinah: you know I will

Camila sat the fruit punch down in front of me with a smile, "If only these were spiked but Ms. Hansen is guarding the fucking punch bowl."

I looked over to see Dinah smiling at me which automatically caused me to bite my lip before taking a sip of the drink.

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran began to play and I looked over to see Camila get excited. She got up to extend her hand to me, "May I have this dance?"

Give me love like her,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

I obliged and took her hand so she could pull me out to the dance floor. As soon as we stopped, Camila locked her fingers around the back of my neck and pressed her body close to mine. My hands had no where to go except to rest on her hips.

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Her eyes were locked with mine and a smile was plastered on her face as we swayed slowly, "Thank you again for coming here with me."

"I wouldn't make you go to a dance by yourself. That's cruel." I smiled back at her.

I honestly would do anything for Camila. We've grown to be good friends. She's been there for me a lot of times when Lauren and I would fight and I know she cares.

But that's what scares me the most. She cares. I know she wants to move further into this relationship and make it official but my heart belongs to Dinah.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Camila slowly grinded her hips into mine and it was quite a turn on. I mean, she did realize we were in public, right? I'm sure her Mom and Dad were somewhere keeping an eye on the both of us.