Chapter 23

General Narration

Joselina: "So you've been living with them the past two years? What about dad?"

Yuki P.O.V

I didn't know how to tell them. I closed my eyes. I clutched my fist and tried so hard not to cry. I felt someone's hands on mine and my shoulder. I looked to see it was Hijikata. He nodded to me as I let out a shaky breath.

Yuki: "Takamai was murdered eight years after we had moved to Kyoto."

Xochi: "Takami?"

Jazmine: "Murdered?"

Naveah: "No. It can't be."

Joselina: "Why did you call him by his name?"

Crystalina: "He's our father."

I couldn't hold back. I cried.

Yuki: "No he isn't. Isn't that right mother. Shirayuki Takami isn't our father is he? He's our uncle. Shirayuki Isobu is our father. You all knew this as well didn't you?"

I already knew everything. Thanks to Gina...and Kazama.

Naveah: "That's right."

They all got quiet.

Yuki: "Don't worry. I have forgiven you all."

Joselina: "Thank goodness."

Xochi: "Yuki, who killed Uncle Takami? And why?"

I could hear the anger in her voice.

Yuki: "Uncle was killed by our enemy's leader ,Kazama Chikage. I have sworn, that when the time comes I'll be the one who will have his head on a silver platter."

I spoke every word with anger and poison. I was pissed.

Naveah: "What motive did Kazama had for killing Takami?"

Yuki: "Uncle had been working for Kazama undercover, but in reality he was revealing his secrets and plans to a group."

Jazmine: "What group would that be?"

I knew if I told them that it was these guys then I knew that one of my sister would try to kill them all. Joselina.

Yuki: "It was Kyoy--"

Ivwas interrupted.

Hijikata: "It was me. Your uncle was murdered because of me. He released that information to me. Toshizo Hijikata of the Shinsengumi."

Why? Just why!?!?!? I looked back at Hijikata who just sat their with his legs crossed and looked dead straight at my sisters. I looked back at them and paid attention to Joselina. She was getting pissed. She rapidly arose from where she sat and drew her razor-fans and lunged at Hijikata.