Chapter 12

General Narration

The members of the Shinsengumi were on another mission fighting rouge samurai. These were different from before. They were stronger. Yuki was thrown across the road, from the rouge samurai's strength.

Harada: "Yuki! You'll pay for that you bastred!"

Harada attacked the rouge, only to get sent back same as Yuki. They helped each other help as the others interviened.

Hijikata: "Its no use. They're too strong, Kondou."

Kondou: "I know that."

Rouge: "Stop interfering. I'm here for the girl. Hand her over."

The rouge said calm as can be. As he moved with grace sending everyone back. Souji was the one who got back up and charged at the rouge.

Hijikata: "Souji! Don't!"

Rouge: "You should stop this it's futile. You can't beat me."

Souji: "You don't decide that! What do you want with her?"

Rouge: "That is none of your concern."

Souji: "That's where your wrong, asshole."

Souji swung his sword managing to slash his shoulder a bit.

Souji: "Yuki is my concern. She's our concern. She is of the Shinsengumi."

Souji charged again. The rouge was ready this time. He took out two slim swords that came out from his sleeves. With one he blocked Souji's incoming sword and used the other to attack his blind spot. Souji, quickly reacted and shuffled back, barely avoiding contact from the blade. The rouge managed to charge at him and kick him while Souji regained his footing, sending him back. Before anyone knew it, the rouge had taken out most of the Shinsengumi members. Not only that Saito, Heisuke, Harada, and now Souji who lay on the floor motionless. Sannan was not present. He had to maintain the fury core back at Shinsengumi headquarters. All that remained was Kondou, Hijikata and Yuki.

Yuki P.O.V

Why did I feel so weak? My friends. They're hurt. All because this man was after me. How the hell do we beat this guy? He's tough. Hijikata yelled in frustration, snapping me out of my thoughts. He took out a vile with a red liquid. That was the water of life. What the hell was he thinking? Oh right he wasn't thinking.

Yuki: "Hijikata! No!"

Hijikata: "How dare you hurt my friends!"

Rouge: "Even with that, you still can't beat me."

Hijikata: "Shut the hell up!"

Hijikata said as he drank the vile. Hijikata's long black hair turned silver as his purple eyes turned blood red. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's Gina's brother. Why the hell am I joking around at a time like this? Hijikata charged at the man at full power, knocking him down, but not enough to take him down for the count. This went on for a while until one of them was on the floor. It had to be Hijikata.