Chapter 22

General Narrtion

Hijikata, Yuki, Saito, Shinpachi, Harada, Heisuke, and sat on the big couch as Naveah, Joselina, Jazmine, Crystalina, and Xochi sat on the other couches.

Joselina: "So how was Kyoto?"

Yuki: "It was difficult at first. But I got used to it."

Jazmine: "How's the food?"

Yuki: "It's good. But I missed mom's food."

Crystalina: "I bet."

Yuki: "Yeah."

Xochi: "These are your friends?"

Yuki: "Oh right I forgot again. Meet Kyoto's Shinsengumi memebers. Also the men I've been living with for the past two years. I present Toshizo Hijikata. Hajime Saito. Shinpachi Nagakura. Sanosuke Harada. Finally Toudou Heisuke."

Hijikata: "I am their commanding officer here in the states. You can call me Hijikata. It is nice to meet you all."

Saito: "I am Hajime Saito. Please call me Saito. It is an honor to finally meet the head memebers of the Zarate Clan."

Shinpachi: "I am Shinpachi Nagakura. Its a pleasure to meet you all. Call me Shinpachi."

Harada: "I am Sanouske Harada. Pleased to meet your aqauntance. Im Sanosuke Harada. Address me as Harada."

Heisuke: "I am Toudou Heisuke. You can all call me Heisuke. Nice to meet you all.

They all introduced themselves as Yuki's sisters nodded.

Joselina: "It is nice to meet you all as well. I hope you have been looking after my sister."

Hijikata: "Actually it she that has looking after us."

Yuki: "Hijikata, stop. You're making me blush."

Yuki said as she rubbed her nose with a chuckle.

Xochi: "Yuki?"

Yuki: "Yeah?"

Xochi: "I hear the wind call my name."

Yuki P.O.V

My sister sang a tune from a song we'd always sing when I was little. When she stopped Jazmine continued.

Jazmine: "The sound that leads me home again."

It carried on with Crystalina.

Crystalina : "It sparks up the fire."

Then Joselina.

Joselina: "A flame that still burns."

And finally my mother.

Naveah: "To you I will always return. I know the road is long."