Chapter 21

General Narration

Harada and Heisuke came in with Naveah as they pinned her to the ground.

Naveah: "Gahhh!"

Joselina: "Madre."

(Mother.)

Yuki: You're opponent is me, darling.

Yuki said as Joselina growled. Joselina then drew her weapon, which was a pair of razor-fans, and lunged at Yuki. Yuki blocked a strike from Joselina's fan with her sais. They were both in sync.
Meanwhile, Hijikata was up against Jazmine.

Jazmine: "Go easy on me now, darling. Wouldn't want to hurt a lady now would you?"

Hijikata: "Not really, but a job is a job and my boss doesn't like failure."

Jazmine: "How amusing. In that case, I'll kill you on the spot."

Jazmine threatend as she pulled out a chain-scythe at the end. She swung it at Hijikata, but he dodged as Jazmine pulled back on the chain.

Naveah: "Girls, Don't you dare stain my floors!"

She said as she saw what Jazmine was doing. Jazmine redirected her chain-scythe as it wrapped around Hijikata, binding his arms to his side.

Harada: "You're pretty brave to just be worrying about your floors."

Naveah: "You'd be surprised of what I can do."

Naveah said as her redish-brown hair turned to silver and her brown eyes turned to icy blue. She had transformed into Queen Kalima. She grapped Heisuke and Harada by their arms and pulled them down as she stood up and pinned them to the floor.

Kalima: "Surprised alright?"

Harada: "You're Gina's mother alright."

They conversed in a whisper. Kalima chuckled as she loosened her grip on them. Hijikata looked at his own body and smiled

Hijikata: "I'm impressed. However."

Hijikata's eyes turned blood red as his hair turned silver.

Hijikata: "You're no match for me."

Jazmine's eyes widened as Hijikata transformed into his fury mode and untangled himself from the chain and attacked Jazmine with his sword. She blocked his sword with the scythe part of the chain.

Jazmine: "What are you?"

Hijikata: "That's none of your concern."

Joselina: "Do you know who you are attacking?"

Jazmine: "Do you even know who we are?"

Crystalina: "You guys sure do have guts."

Xochi: "To challenge us."

They all said as they all pushed Yuki, Hijikata, Saito, and Shinpachi back at the same time.

Yuki P.O.V

At last they were going to transform. Joselina was first. Her blondeish-brown hair turned black. Her blue eyes turned purple. revealing her demon, Phantom. Next, was Jazmine. Her hair stayed black as her dark brown eyes turned bright pink. She, rather he grew in height, revealing her demon, Viper Then, was Crystalina. Her brown hair turned blonde as her eyes went from green to redish-orange color. Aslo growing in height, revealing her demon, Lotus. Finally, was Xochi. Her hair went from brown to blonde as her brownish-green eyes turned to sapphire red. Rvealing her demon, Shadow.