Chapter 20

Yuki P.O.V

The guys and I were waiting for my sisters to get here. I was to surprised them as they came home. Finally it was time. They had arrived. I'm hiding behind the door under the stairs. I heard the door open.

???: "Mom, I'm home."

Naveah: "Welcome home, Joselina. Food's on the table."

Joselina. The first born of all my sisters. Her voice was exactly the same. I couldn't forget the voice that would always scold me.

Joselina: "Jazmine and Crystalina should be home in a little bit. I saw them coming into the ranch when I was walking inside."

Naveah: "OK. I'll serve their plates in the meantime, finish your meal."

Joselina: "Yes ma'am."

I heard Joselina say as I chuckled. I looked at the guys and scooted them into the room that we would hide in.

Hijikata: "Yuki, how much longer must we wait. We must make arrangements."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Yuki: "Look I understand you are all here for that, but don't forget I haven't seen my mother and sisters for years. Not only that we're helping them."

Harada: "Relax Hijikata. Think of it as a vacation or something."

Heisuke: "I agree with Harada. Let's see what kind of people we'll be putting our lives on the line for."

Shinpachi: "He's got a point you know."

I rolled my eyes.

Yuki: "Harsh guys. Harsh."

Heisuke: "Sorry Yuki."

I waved him off saying it was OK.

Saito: "Well Hijikata?"

General Narration

Hijikata sighed and shook his head.

Hijikata: "Very well."

They heard the door open and close.

???: "Ma. I'm home."

???: "So am I."

Naveah: "Ah. Welcome home Jazmine. Crystalina. Su caldo esta en la mesa."

(Your beef stew is on the table.)

Crystalina & Jazmine: "Thanks."

Yuki's sisters said at the same time as they joined Joselina at the table.

Jazmine: "Hello sister."

Jazmine said as she hugged Joselina from behind. Joselina only wore a disgusted expression.

Joselina: "Get the hell of me, girl."

Jazmine: "So grouchy."

Joselina: "Shut up."

Crystalina and Jazmine laughed as a fourth girl walked in.

???"Mom. I'm hungry."

Naveah: "Your food is on the table, Xochi."

Xochi: "OK. Thank you. Hello sisters."

Jazmine: "Hey Soul-Trey."

Crystalina: "Hey Little Boy."

Xochi rolled her eyes as she walked up to Joselina and kissed her cheek. She screamed out a groan. Hearing all of this, Yuki suppressed a laugh.

Joselina: "What is it with all of you trying to be all lovely dovey with me."

Crystalina: "It's funny."

Joselina: "Not it's not."

They all calmed down as they finished their meals. They were now in the living room just talking.

Joselina: "So mom. Anything new today? Have you heard from dad?"

Naveah: "No."

Joselina: "I see."

Yuki P.O.V

As my sister brought up my father, I wanted to cry. I still didn't know how to tell them that my father was assassinated by a member from one of the family branches. I could feel Hijikata's state. I lowered my head and sighed. He placed his hand on my shoulder as I looked back at him. I nodded at him signaling I was OK. He nodded back.

Hijikata: "Alright. So how will you be coming into the scene?"

Yuki: "My mom will go outside to turn off the power. My sisters don't expect it. Besides if I remember correctly every time we had a black out it would mean we're under attack."

Heisuke: "That's smart."

Yuki: "Yes. Anyway. My sisters will be on alert and prepare to fight anyone who tries to harm them."

Saito: "So a surprise kind of thing."

Yuki: "Yes. That's where we come in. We will be the enemies. You will fight my sisters. Defend yourselves a bit but let them win. When my mother hears my demon's screech she will turn the lights back on."

Heisuke: "So all we gotta do is make sure we hold back."

Yuki: "Exactly. I'm talking to you Saito."

Saito: "I will try my best in not harming your siblings."

Yuki: "OK. Now. You all saw my sisters as they came in. So Hijikata you will go against Jazmine. Saito, Crystalina is yours. Finally, Shinpachi you'll go after Xochi. Harada, Heisuke you two will go after my mother and bring her as a captive. Use whatever you have to make you look intimidating."

Hijikata: "You don't mean?"

Yuki: "That's exactly what I mean.'

Hijikata nodded.

Hijikata: "What about you?"

Yuki: "I'll go for Joselina."

Everyone nodded as we waited for about ten more minutes. That's when mother stood up and went outside. The lights went off as my mother screamed, alerting my sisters, just as planed. I put on a mask I had when I was little. No one knew about it.

Yuki: "Move out!"

I yelled as we leaped from the stairs and onto the first floor. Harada and Heisuke went off to the back door as the others attacked my sisters. My sisters drew their weapons.

Joselina: "Don't let your guard down girls. Let's kill these bastards."