"Many places," Harry said. "But seriously—"

"But just think about it if you were me, you waltz into your brother's office expecting him to be knee deep in paper work, but instead he's knee deep into his wife," she laughed. "This is something I will never forget."

"Do remember, I did catch you having sex with my brother," I reminded her, spinning slightly in Harry's chair.

"That's—"

"My brother," I said. "After another one of my brother's wedding. Just to remind you."

"Okay, so I had sex with Mikey," she said with a shrug. "Big deal."

"Are you two even together anymore?" Harry asked. "He stopped coming by."

"We talk," she shrugged.

"So that's a no then," Harry said. "Figures."

"Hey, we got busy," she said.

"With?" I asked.

"Things," Gemma said. "You two have been busy being protected rabbits," she said kicking the garbage bin by her foot. "Thanks for leaving it out for me to see by the way."

Harry looked at me knowingly and shook his head.

"Where else was I supposed to put it? My pocket?"

"I would have preferred that," Gemma retorted. "It wouldn't have been looking in my eyes."

"You're unbelievable," Harry laughed, shaking his head. "Unbelievable."

"You know, I still don't know what to think about walking in on you two going at it...hard," she cringed. "It's burnt into my brain."

"Harry, sweetheart!" Anne called as she walked in the room. I covered my face and Harry laughed, shaking his head.

"Yes Mum?" he asked, a smile on his face. "How may I help you?"

"Did I interrupt?"

"No—" Both Harry and I started to say.

"Yes! Mum, I walked in and they weren't talking!"Gemma proclaimed.

"You walked in on them two?" Anne laughed. "Sweetheart, you couldn't hear them? They're the loudest people I've ever heard."

"What?" I asked, looking at my mother-in-law dumbfounded.

"When you lived in your old room, I had a pair of earplugs. If those two weren't fighting, they were having sex quite loudly. Beats me how I still don't have a grandchild," she waved her hand off. "Why do you think I'm more than happy to let you two go to the apartments. Silence."

"Mum," Harry groaned. "You knew and didn't tell us to be quiet?"

"Sweetie, it's a fact of life," Anne said.

"And we wonder where Gemma got her mind," I said looking at Harry. "I think we just figured it out."

"I mean, it's bad enough I live with my parents while I am married, but you could have told us to tone it down," Harry said.

"I have ear plugs. They're quite helpful," she said, rolling her eyes. "I was once a newlywed if you children remember. I did marry your father and have you kids," she said with a pleasant smile.

"Don't even start," Harry laughed incredulously. "I know where this is heading."

"I don't know what you're talking about," She smiled knowingly. "If you are talking about the fact that you both have been married one hundred days now and still no news of an heir is quite worrisome."