Preference: Your kid walks in on a heated moment

Dan: You were both in the bedroom, waiting for the babysitter to come so you could go on a date. You'd both dressed up really nice, which wasn't very common after you had your son.

"Wow. You look really, really hot." He walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his socks.

"Not too shabby yourself, Howell." You slipped on one heel.

"What do you say when we get back home, we see how good you look out of that dress?" He came over and wrapped his arm around your lower back.

You blushed. "I'm pretty curious about how hot you'll look tonight too." You said into his ear.

He pulled back to kiss you. The kiss deepened, and your arms were wrapped around his neck. At that exact moment, you heard the bedroom door open.

"The babysitt-... What are you doing?" Your six year old asked in a naive tone.

You pushed away from each other and brushed your clothes. "Oh, I was just, uh, giving daddy a hug!" you said awkwardly, picking up your son and walking into the livingroom.

Phil: When your daughter was napping, you both usually took a short nap. A four year old was draining.

You were in your bedroom cuddled up, watching whatever program was on TV. A heated scene started up, making things a little awkward.

Suddenly, Phil rolled over so he was hovering on top of you. "Wanna out do them?" He said looking down at you

"You know I do," you grinned.

He began kissing your neck. He started moving down a little when the door creaked open.

You both froze. After a few moments, Phil quickly rolled off of you and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes princess?" He coughed.

"What are you doing?" She titled her head.

"Uh... Big kid hugs!" You piped up. "Yeah, only the coolest big kids know how to do these special hugs!.