He Gets Annoyed - Louis

"We can't stay in here all night," you chuckle, looking out at the mass of fans waiting for him on the other side of the shop glass. The two of you had been stuck in this shop for a half hour waiting for the shopping center's security team to tame the crowd. It wasn't happening though and you didn't really want to have to cut your outing short. Louis takes your hand letting you know he was ready to take on the fans if you were. You nod and he grabs the bags from the floor. The manager unlocks the doors and the two of you emerge from the shop. The screams get louder as the two of you try and make your way down the pavement, your personal space absolutely shattered by his followers. "Back the hell up!!" He snaps, and the crowd turns silent.

 "I'm sick of this!" He continues, his tone very harsh. You knew this Louis. He didn't come out very often but when he did it was best to leave him be.

 "Guys I think it's best if all just back up," you try to advise them before your boyfriend decides to take any more harsh action. The two of you make it to the next shop, Louis  fuming from the insensitivity of his fans. 

"I'm fucking done!" He shouts, throwing the bags onto the floor, once the two of you had made it inside. You leave him for a moment to ask the manager if it was possible to clear the shop of other customers; something you were very used to doing when out with Louis  , especially in this circumstance. After the manager clears out the store you stop him before he locks the door. 

"Can I go out for a moment before you lock it?" He nods politely and you thank him with your smile. The crowd has shrunk but it was still large enough to cause more problems.

 "Hey guys," you begin to the quieted group. 

"I know he caught you all off guard back there and you all aren't used to seeing him like this. He is going to be fine, first off. He's just in a mood. You know he doesn't mind you all being here, but the pushing and shouting isn't necessary, it only annoys him. If you all just please keep calm we can all enjoy our afternoon." You weren't sure how affective our little speech would be but hopefully seeing Louis  this upset by their actions would calm them down. The manager locks the doors once you return to Louis .

"Don't send that," you say to him, looking over his shoulder to see a very angry tweet about to hit the internet. 

"They need to know how.." 

"They know," you interrupt. 

"Trust me, they know." He cancels the tweet and hands you his phone. You smile. He doesn't want to act like this, but sometimes his fans just don't know when enough is enough. He presses a kiss to your forehead before turning to face the group outside the glass, giving them a slight wave. They return the wave but remain quiet to allow Louis  to continue cooling off.