Sweater Shopping

Louis: "This one," he confirms with a nod, giving a slow twirl. "This one absolutely brings out my dazzling peepers." You swat his arm, giggling as you admire the smooth blue fabric woven with bits of sea green. "Getting a bit cocky, yeah?" you retort, patting his torso and offering a nod. "You can't deny that my eyes have got a dazzling quality, though," he grins, batting his eyelashes as he sneakily gives you a kiss. "Very true, those peepers are quite dazzling," you call back, smirking as he decides to purchase the sweater.
Harry: "I love when you wear sweaters because snuggling up against you is extra cozy and cuddly," you muse dreamily, watching him slide the soft charcoal fabric over his head in the dressing room. "Oh? Are you implying that I'm not cozy enough without them?" he mock pouts, checking the sweater out in the mirror. "Preposterous! I'm only saying it amps up that cozy quality, I mean, have you felt these sweaters?" you raise an eyebrow, rubbing the knit fabric between your fingers. "Soft as a kitten."
Niall: "I'm going to have to kick you if you don't buy that," you watch his uncertain expression as he admires the dark red sweater in the dressing room mirror. "You like it?" he questions, frowning a bit at the cable knit checked pattern. "I love it, you don't wear that color nearly enough. You look lovely," you assure him, resting your head on his shoulder and patting the smooth fabric. "If you like it on me so much I'll have to get it then," he smiles, pressing a kiss to your nose. "But what goes on," he lowers his voice and adds a sly smirk. "Must come off."
Zayn: "Bad boy turns softie?" you tease, watching him try on the pale green sweater, the soft fabric draping over this thin frame. "I've always been a softie," he grins, a small flush to his cheeks as he turns around in the mirror. "I'd have to pair this with a leather jacket or some black skinny jeans, though, to keep up my look." You roll your eyes but can't bite back your grin. "Zayn, I think you put more effort into an outfit than I do." He shrugs, sliding the sweater over his head and tossing it onto the bench. "You don't need to put effort into an outfit, you look good in anything."
Liam: "I'm not a sweater person," he frowns slightly, scrutinizing the burgundy sweater you'd convinced him to try on. "But?" you offer, admiring how the thick fabric stretches over his defined muscles and flatters his skin tone. "But," he smirks, pushing up the sleeves with a curt nod. "But I do really love this." You clap your hands together, glad he'd finally taken your advice and loved it. "Do you think you can help me find a good pair of shoes to match?"