How He Turns You On

Harry: He'll come up behind you while you're cooking or doing homework, wrapping his arms around your waist. He'll start pressing kisses to your neck, not letting up when you try to push him away. He'll start leaving love bites, earning a moan from you. By now, you can't focus on what you're working on so you'll put it down, giving in to him.

Liam: He'll rest a hand on your thigh while the movie's playing. And it's pretty high up. You'll pretend not to notice, but when his thumb starts gently rubbing back and forth. His hand will move closer to the inside of your thigh, just below your area. And he'll still rub, making your breath hitch. You won't be able to focus on the movie anymore, grabbing his hand and straddling him, not able to take the teasing anymore.

Niall: While you're cooking, you'll feel his presence behind you. His hands will rest on your lower back and he'll begin nibbling on your earlobe. You'll try to pull away, but he'll just nibble harder, making you moan quietly. His hands will go lower, grabbing your butt and squeezing it, massaging the skin through your jeans. Giving in, you'll turn around and attack his lips with yours, giving him what he wants.

Zayn: Your legs are spread. You're in nothing but your underwear, but Zayn isn't rushing anything. He caresses the inside of your thighs with his hands, tracing shapes with his fingers up and down. You feel goosebumps climbing up your body making you shiver. You can feel yourself getting wetter when he begins leaving love bites all the way up your thighs. After a while of waiting though, he pulls down the wet material and gets to work, sending you into an intense orgasm with his mouth.

Louis: He's cornered you in the kitchen, looking down into your eyes. You can see the look of lust behind those blue orbs, his hands coming up under your shirt. They were warm and tingly on your stomach, but it felt soothing. His hands moved around to your back, unclasping your bra and letting you slide it off. Once it was on the floor, he moved back to your front, cupping your breasts. You put your hands over his after a few minutes, deciding to take it to the next level by sliding his fingers into your jeans.