You Won't Tell Him What's Wrong

Harry: "Why won't you talk to me?" he sighed defeated after almost an hour of trying to get you to tell him what was wrong. A lot had been going through your mind, but you were scared that if you opened up to Harry, he wouldn't be able to handle it and leave. In reply to his question, you just shook your head, causing him to sigh again dropping his head. "I just want to help you, you know? But I can't do anything for you until you tell me what's wrong. So I'm going to sit here with you and wait. I'll wait for a year if that's what it takes, I just want to help you, so please... let me."

Liam: "Tell me what's wrong," he said for what seemed like the millionth time today. You knew there was a lot bothering you, but you didn't want to open up to Liam and appear that you couldn't handle it. "I told you I'm fine Liam," you huffed, keeping your eyes on your computer. "That's the biggest lie in the book and you know it (Y/N), why won't you tell me? Something is clearly bothering you!" You weren't going to answer anymore questions, so you just shook your head instead. "Fine, don't tell me, but I'm not leaving you alone until you do, I'm not gonna risk anything."

Niall: "(Y/N) please..." he begged, sitting in front of you, his glassy blue eyes staring up into your tear-filled ones. "C'mon baby, it's me, you can tell me anything..." "No I can't," you choked out. You wanted to, so badly, but you were terrified that if you did, something bad was going to happen. "Niall, I can't, I just can't," you whimpered, shaking your head as he was quick to sit up and pull you in his arms. "Okay, okay shhh..." Niall mumbled, rocking you softly. "I got you... take your time, just tell me when you're ready..."

Zayn: "You won't talk to me, touch me, you won't even let me give you a kiss before I go to work! What the hell is going on (Y/N), this isn't like you!" Zayn exclaimed as you sat there working on a school project. "(Y/N)," he snapped, pulling your computer away and forcing you to look in his eyes. His grip was firm, but it wasn't hurtful. His eyes were filled with concern and frustration. "I just want to look after you boo. But I can't when you hide it all away... I don't want what happened last time to happen again... Please don't bottle it up, talk to me. I'm here."

Louis: "Babe..." he sighed, knocking on the bathroom door. "Please open the door..." You looked at the hard wood that blocked you from your boyfriend. You were so tired of everything that was happening outside of your home, that all you wanted was some piece and quiet. "Louis, just... please leave me alone... I need to be alone," you replied quietly leaning against the counter. "Okay... but I'll be in the bedroom when you come out... Whatever is bothering you love... it's okay... Just remember I'm always here and I'll always support you..."