"...It's Only The Beginning"

Liam: The day of the concert, you were still wondering what to do when you would get backstage and finally meet your idols. You were still trying to figure out how to pose with them when you arrived there in the same room as them. Right away you knew. Liam was standing at the far end of the group of boys, looking down at his feet and only smiling a smile that didn't reach his lips as more and more of the girls ignored him. So when it was your turn, you walked over to him and smiled, launching up to hug him, wrapping your arms around his neck and you felt his slide around your waist, squeezing you back just as tightly. "We love you, Liam. Everyone loves you and you always do amazing on stage, never think that you don't." You whispered in his ear. "If it weren't for you I never would've found the band when I did." He buried his warm face in the crook of your neck where you could feel his smile against your skin as he replied, "Thanks, love." Causing your heart to flutter and in that moment, you knew it was the beginning of a new Liam Payne that would realize that he was loved.

Niall: You were nervous the first time that Niall convinced you to go out on a date with him in public, holding hands for the paps and the world to see. You knew that there would be a wave of hate from all the Niall girls, but that would be followed by a wave of Niall's defense. He held your hand in his, fingers swinging between the two of you as you walked around the arena where the football match was taking place. Camera shutter were clicking all around you and you could feel embarrassment rising. Then a little girl came running up to you two as you stood in line for some food. After she got a picture with Niall, she looked at you, "Is this your girlfriend? She's pretty." Then she smiled a big, grin with one of her front teeth missing and ran away, back to her parents. Niall squeezed your hand. "See the fans will love you, Y/N."

Louis: The wedding had gone well. No major mishaps other than one of the bridesmaids bouquet's accidentally catching on fire when she got too close to a lit candle. And finally the ceremony had ended and you'd headed to the reception, wrapped in Louis' arms and smelling the nice cologne he'd decided on for the big day. "I love you, Lou. And now you've got me forever." He grinned and kissed you, knowing that it was true and he was happy about it. "It's only the beginning, love."

Zayn: Scary movies were like your number one enemy, you'd never really seen one, but you had a low threshold for terror due to other experiences. Zayn respected that for a long time. Until he forgot and put one in without asking you. But he remembered right away and asked you if you were okay with that. "I guess I can try and watch one, but when I have nightmares tonight and for the next week, you better be here to comfort me, Malik." He nodded and pressed play, cuddling you close to him under the blanket. The first scene was gory, four people died and it actually wasn't that scary, which you admitted to your boyfriend. "Y/N, that's only the beginning. Don't worry, it'll get scarier, but I'm here for you, babe." He laughed and kissed your cheek, keeping his promises of protection when you hardly slept at all that night.

Harry: At your first audition, Harry Styles was there as a judge. He's one of the judges that put you through to the next round. He was there at bootcamp as well, his eyes following you around the stage as you danced rather badly, but hey he knew just how much that you didn't really have to be able to dance. He's the one that suggested you be put into a group with two other girls because he couldn't bear to see your hopeful face, so much like his own had been, leave the competition at such an early stage. So you moved on and he became your mentor since he and the boys were on a one year hiatus so that they could venture out into other professions. When you and your two new bandmates made it through Judge's Houses, you were so excited, especially when the words crossed his lips, "Now this right here, is only the beginning. I see good things coming from you in the future." And then he winked at you, sending your heart reeling.