Chapter 10

(So this is the last chapter of this book. I will have a sequel up soon.)

Skye's Pov

I'm woken up to be greeted by a loving face of Preston. "Well, now that you're up...I wish to tell you that we are doing the vlog today. And, I love you." he says seriously.

I feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Preston is holding something behind his back. "I May or May not have gotten you something..." He says, noticing that I noticed it.

"Yeah?" I ask, wanting him to
continue. "Okay, I got you the IPhone 5c..." he answers. I shoot out out of bed and hug him, holding onto his neck. Preston giggles, and hugs me back. I let go and I sit on the bed, waiting for him to give me the phone.

He hands it to me, smiling as my eyes light up. "Thanks, bae." I say as he leaves. The phone turns on, and I download instagram. 'Maybe...Skye_loves_you will be my username' I think to myself. I nod and make my account. My suggestions pop up, and I follow all the Youtubers. I take a selfie for my profile picture, and suddenly I get a notification. 'realtbnrfrags' followed you.

My phone vibrates, and I look at the preview of the text. 'Hello. Skye...I'm watching you.' it says. I look around to see no one. 'Isn't your New phone cool? We'll talk everyday!' the same person texts me again. 'Who is this?' I message them.

'Well, I can't tell you yet. But, I can tell you one thing. Preston is the one who killed your mom.' they message me. "N-no..." I speak out loud. 'Yes. It was all over the news, they had a drawing and all! He's very good at covering his tracks!' the person mocks.

'...no he didn't, I trust him more than that." I text back. There's a message back quickly. 'Yes, I also watched him do it. Go ask him about it...he'll twitch or show signs. I dare you.' the message reads. I nod, and put my phone in my back pocket. Walking down the stairs I almost trip but, I keep going in determination.

"My mother was a good person, right Preston?" I ask when I see him. "U-uhh..yeah. O-of course." he stutters out, averting his eyes from me. He said in one of his videos that you can tell when he's lying when he does this. "Hmmm. I wonder who killed her...or what." I say, eyeing him. "Idon'tknow, why are you asking me? Definantly not me, probably a robber...she was a good woman, so.....swimming?" Preston awnsers quickly, changing the subject.

"Nooo, Preston I was thinking about watching a movie...maybe about a girl, who loves her mom very much...but she gets kidnapped..and her mom dies." I say, and Preston looks afraid.

"You know don't you." Preston asks nervously. "About what, babe?" I ask, playing dumb. I hear a small sigh, and I walk back to my room, and I immediately get a text. 'So, he IS the killer....how do you feel.' the message asks.

'Not good....please stop texting me...leave me alone...please please never text me again.' I text back. A tear slides down my face, and a small sob escapes.

(Trigger warning...please do not read if you are prone to cut...remember, I love you.

"Maybe I should just be with her.." I whisper to myself, walking to the bathroom. 'He can go insane...I don't even care anymore..he killed my mom. He deserves to die. So do I...' I think to myself, grabbing a razor from my mirror cabinet.

I break the handle, taking the actual razor part out. My heart starts racing as I hold the cold razor to my smooth wrist. I dig it into my skin, and pull it back. The pain makes me want to curse..so I lock the door. I make three more cuts, each deeper and longer than the last. The pain doesn't hurt enough to kill me, so I cut vertically, all the way down my arm. I start to feel light headed, so I sit on the ground and wait for the inevitable death.