Chapter 2

Skye's pov

I wake up being carried on someone's shoulder. My body shivers, due to the fact it is fall. "Guys she's awake, what do I do?!" a guy with a Texas accent screams. I feel a grip get tighter on My legs. "Don't worry Preston." a voice that I recognize says soothingly. Rob. My eyes go wide, as I realize I was kidnapped by they pack, and I don't know where I am.

"Don't move, little girl." Preston says trying to intemidate me. He wouldn't hurt a fan, would he? I try to get loose, out of his arms. Preston growls loudly, which sends my body to a tremble. "Preston, stop. We can scare her later, let's just focus on getting to the house." a voice I recognize as Lachlan says.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrive.

Preston puts me down, but holds onto my wrist. This is NOT how I expected to meet my idols, My heros. He jerks we towards a door, which a guy in a black hoodie opens.

They all reveal themselfs, and I cower down. All of the pack is stareing at me. "Let me guess, you're a fan?" a voice I recognise as Mitch says. "Was." I correct him. Preston squeezes my arm roughly. I cough, trying to ignore the pain. "So here are the rul-" vikk trys to say, but I interrupt him. "Excuse me, but what do you mean by, 'rules'?! I AINT NO SLAVE!" I scream. Preston squeezes my arm again, hard enough to bring tears to my eyes.

"Oh God. Do we HAVE to explain this, little girl?" Jerome says with an annoyed tone. "I'm not little. I also have a name." I whisper. "But, you're like, 14!!" Mitch says loudly. I look at him as if he was crazy. "I'm 17, to be exact." I mutter sarcasticly. "Oi, fish fish fish, boys she is our age!" Lachlan says happily.

"Her name is Skye, right?" Jerome asks in a choked up voice. Preston replies with a tiny, "yeah.". "You are...uh....kind of-" Vikk trys to say. "Kidnapped" Mitch finishes for him. My mouth forms a tiny 'o'. "Bu-but.. " I say as my heart shatters.

"The rules are, #1 no talking unless we ask you a question. #2 no running. #3 do whatever we say. Do you understand?" Vikk says/ asks. I nod, not wanting to speak. "Who was you're favorite?" Mitch asks, trying to break the ice. My hand points towards Preston.

He sort of looks surprised, but I turn my attention back to Mitch. "Oh!! I thought of another rule! We won't be friends. You will simply be our slave, nothing more, nothing less." Vikk comments. My eyes burn a little bit. A tear slides down my face, onto my chin. Preston wipes it away, but I flinch. "Please, don't." I mutter sadly. Preston gives me a look of pity, but it quickly turns into anger. He raises his right hand and slaps me, really hard, on the cheek.

Rob, Vikk, and Lachlan gasp, but Mitch and Jerome just look surprised. My face burns, but I won't hold it, that's a sign of weakness, I just look down. Preston's eyes show a little regret, but I don't care. "Preston, maybe you should trade me spots..." Rob whispers, obviously not wanting Preston to hit me again.

"O-okay.." Preston says sadly. I stay silent Rob and Preston trade spots, and sits beside me. He rubs little circle into my back, trying to make me relax. I scoot away from him, not wanting to be touched. Rob puts his hand down, and stares at me. Lachlan comes and sits beside me, Vikk does the same.

"Uhhhh...." Jerome mutters awkwardly. "I'm hungry, Skye, the kitchen is in the other room." Mitch commands. I nod and stand up. My legs carry my sluggish body to what looks like the kitchen.

I look in the cabinets for food that I could make. I end up finding supplies for a sandwich. I grab a plate from one of the cabinets and set it down. The bread goes down first, then the meat, then the tomato, which I salt lightly. Lettuce goes on next, and finally the other piece of bread. I smile to myself and bring the plate to the Living room. Mitch accepts the plate and starts eating.

"Guys, we need to record...." Preston says in a quiet voice. "Yeah, mates. Wanna record a parkour map?" Lachlan asks. Everyone nods, besides me of course. I suddenly Remember my phone in my back pocket. The boys stand up and walk towards the stairs. Jerome looks back at me, but then continues up the stairs.

10 minutes later.

I think I'm ready to grab my phone now. I hear Preston screaming at Lachlan upstairs. Something about his lag. I reach for my phone and take it out. The phone looks okay, but I don't know. I press the power button, and it turns on. I do a shimey of excitement. Maybe I'll be able to get out!

I press the contacts app and call my mother. It goes straight to voice mail. "M-mom? Help, I've been kidnapped, and I don't know where I am...please come find me....I'm afraid what they'll do if they catch me calling you." I whisper into the phone. Suddenly I hear the boys coming out of their rooms. The call quickly ends and I shove the phone back into my pocket.

Lachlan sees me. Crap. "B-b-boys....she has a p-phone." he stutters. Rob runs over and grabs my hand, jerking me up. He sees the phone in my pocket and takes it out. Rob throws the phone across the room, and I hear it crack. There goes my only chance of escaping. The boys look extremely angry. Preston grabs my arm and takes to towards a room, that looks like a basement.

He legitimately picks me up, and throws me down the stairs as if I was a rag doll, I hear my shoulder pop out of place. I squeal in pain as I land on it. Preston advances and picks me up by the arm that popped out of place. The pain flowing through my body is almost unreal. Preston drags me by that arm towards a chair. He tires me into it. Mitch grabs a whip from a table, Jerome grabs a belt, that has studs on it. Vikk stands back, but looks at me in pity. Rob grabs a small knife, Lachlan grabs another whip. Preston just sits behind me, I have no idea what he grabbed, hopufully nothing. Mitch whips the air, and I immediately feel scared.

Rob paces towards me and cuts my arm, not very deep, but enough to bleed for awhile. I stay quiet , but flinch as Mitch misses when he trys to whip me. Jerome hits me in the face with the belt, and I let out a tiny squeal in pain. Suddenly Preston is standing over my body, and he punches me in the stomach. My body lurches inward.

My eyes start stinging, but I don't want to cry. I'll be okay, right? I ask myself in a hopeful tone. Mitch goes again, the time hitting My non-hurt shoulder. I flinch and a tear goes down my face. I think about my parents. I'll stay strong for them. My vision start to get blurry. My body sinks down, and I feel blood coming out of my face. My vision goes black, and I loose consciousnes.