Chapter 1

Skye's pov:

*Before school one morning*

"Skye, wake up!" I hear my mother scream through my door. I yawn and sit up, the alarm clock beside my bed says it's 6:30 AM.

A little moan comes out of my mouth. I stand up and pick out my clothes for the day. Black skinny jeans, a beanie, and a white crop-top that has the words 'I'm gay as heck' on it.

I grab a pair of black boots that have studs on them and lay them on my bee. My feet carry me towards my bathroom, to take a shower of course. I turn the water on, and not paying any attention, take off my night clothes. My hair looks like a mess in the mirror.

I hop into the shower and feel a searing pain on my back. I scidaddle out and realize the water is too hot. "God dang it." I mutter out loud.

I turn the water to the perfect amount of hot and cold, and get in. I do all of the showery things, and get out. My phone says it is now 6:47 AM. I hurry to dry myself off. The mirror on my wall is extremely fogged up.

I turn my blow-dryer on and blow off the mirror to reveal myself. I sigh for a moment, Instictivly, I bend down towards my cabinets and open them. I get my blow dryer, and Curler. I realize in missing something, my bra and panties. I grab a fluffy towel and walk back into my room and reach into a drawer and grab my underwear and whatever.

I decide to just get dressed in there and not waste time getting my feet wet, again. After about 5 minutes of shuffling, I'm finally dressed. I walk back into my bathroom and blow dry my hair. Someone knocks on my bathroom door and screams, "Hurry up!". "Okay" I respond loudly, my voice cracking a bit.

I plug in my curling iron and start curling the ends of my hair. When I'm done, the time is 7:23 AM, and I have to be at school by 8:30. I hurriedly jog downstairs, almost running into a wall. I pick up my extremely heavy backpack, and walk to the kitchen.

I see my mom cooking breakfast, and sit down on a stool by the counter. "Hey, Mom! Thanks for cooking breakfast!" I thank her sweetly. She nods and pays attention to her cooking. I reach for my phone and check out YouTube, to see if any of my favorite youtubers have posted anything, I smile when I see the name 'PrestonPlayz' pop up.

I tap on the video to see the duration, 1 hour and 20 minutes long. I frown and consider watching it later. My mother comes towards me with a plate of food, and sets it in front of me. It has two pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. I start eating and am finished within fifteen minutes. My school is about 20 minutes away, so I'm about right on times.

"Bye, mom. See you later." I say to her. "Bye sweetie!!" she replies. I pick up my back pack and walk to the front door. My feet lead me in the direction of the school. I'm not that far away when I notice someone walking behind me.

I quicken my pace, and they do the same. Suddenly two people are blocking my path. I try to avoid them, but one grabs my left arm. The other grabs my right arm. I jerk my arms free and start running. I hear footsteps behind me. Suddenly Suddenly a person tackles me.

I try to scream, but they cover my mouth, unable to do anything, they throw me over their shoulder. I struggle as they take me towards a van. My hands form fists, as I beat their back. Not softly either, I scream loudly, and one of the people hit me in the face.

Someone opens the van's back. I get thrown in and four people follow me. One trys to hold me down. While the others try to tie my feet together. I won't give up that easily. I kick my legs, and hit someone in the face, I recognize the moan from somewhere.

"Mitch! Grab her feet! Now!" a Australian accent says. "W-wait." I try to stutter out. The man covers my mouth with something that smells weird. My world gets darker, and I black out.