Chapter 4

Skye's pov

  I wake up and see Mitch, and Lachlan stareing at me. "BOYS!!! SHE'S UP!!!" Mitch screams loudly, Making me flinch. Vikk puts his hand to My forehead. His eyes turn green. "It's okay, Preston's powers didn't really affect her. She is just confused." Vikk says in a soothing tone. The other guys walk in, but I notice Preston is missing. "W-where is Preston?" I try to say, but it sounds rough because my throat is dry. "Don't worry about it. He'll be back when he gets back." Lachlan says in a angry voice.

   I nod, not wanting to get into more trouble. Jerome sits on the bed beside me to explain what has happened, and what they are. " So, yesterday...Preston tried to claim you. We had to stop him because the Person being claimed needs to choose who they are claimed by." Jerome pauses to to make sure that I understand. "So, we are what normal people would call, 'Vampires'." He continues. I interrupt him, "So why did you guys kidnap me?" I ask. Mitch gives me a look but quickly changes it.

  I return my attention back to Jerome. "We kidnapped you because you seemed Perfect for us." Lachlan says with a serious tone. I shiver at the seriousnes of one of my favorite youtubers. Vikk pulls me towards him and I feel calmer. "Oh yeah, guys tomorrow Brandon and Mat are coming over." Vikk says in a deep voice, that makes my chest vibrate. Suddenly there is a coldness in the room that wasn't there before.

  "Preston, come out. You're the only one that can make the room cold." Rob mutters in a annoyed tone. Suddenly Preston shows up right behind me, and he is playing with my hair. I shiver as his cold hands skim the back of my neck. "S-stop- p-pl-pl-ease" I stutter in a afraid tone. He sighs with annoyance. I have heard it many time in all of his videos...so, my cheeks heat up. "Ohhhhhh!!!! You've heard that sigh before, Skye?" Vikk mocks me. "Who said you could read my mind?" I mutter embarrassed.

  "Well, no one...but I do what I want." Vikk says with his posh accent. 'Shut up Vikk, I WILL come over there and punch you in the face' I think while stareing at him with a annoyed look. Vikk looks scared, but nods. "Stop using your powers, Vikk. We want to know what is happening" Lachlan complains.  "She threatened me!!" Vikk screams loudly. I stand up and walk over to him and sit on his lap. "What did I say I would do, little Vikkstar?" I whisper into his ear. "P-please don't...." he says in a afraid tone, that make me want to squeal. He smirks at me, "YOU CAN READ FEELINGS TOO?!" I scream loudly. "Of course, babe." his accent makes it sound absolutely adorable. (a/n: she won't be dating Vikk, I promise you.)  "it's okay, I love you too." he giggles out. "That isn't what I felt, at all" I whimper at his cheekiness.

  "You know you do." Vikk purrs into my ear, sending goosebumps down my body. "Vikkram, stop trying to get her to love you. It makes us feel awkward." Mitch says loudly. Jerome kisses his cheek and I let out my squeal.

  "#Merome!!!!" I quietly say. Rob looks at Preston and quickly kisses his cheek. "Oh my gosh!!! #Poofless!!!" I scream loudly. Preston pushes Rob away. "Pearston. Why do you always push me away, even in videos you won't accept the poofless." Rob whines. Lachlan looks at Vikk and tries to kiss him, but Vikk shoves me in the way, so Lachlan kisses me...on the lips. I squirm out of his way and punch Vikk in the cheek with all the force I have.

   Preston growls and pulls me onto him. "You're mine, and mine only." Preston says coldly while staring at Lachlan. "B-but-" I try to say, but he shushes me with a kiss. The kiss is not sweet, it is full of hunger and want. I struggle and don't kiss back. Preston bites my lip, trying to get me to kiss him. "Preston stop! She doesn't want you!!" Mitch says loudly.

  It takes Rob, Vikk, and Mitch to get him off of me. When they do, I tremble in terror, feeling scared to death. Vikk looks at me in pity and rubs my back, trying to comfort me. I bite my lower lip and stare at the ground. "Oh my god. Skye, are you okay? You don't look so good." Vikk asks in a worried tone. "I-I'm fine...t-thanks for as-asking.." I try to say, but my body vigourosly shaking interrupts me.

  "Ummm... Lets go Skye. We need to get out, before Preston rages out..." Vikk quickly says whe grabbing my arm and leading me out of the room. Mitch follows and we walk towards a door. It leads to the outside and Vikk looks nervous. "Get in we need to leave for a little bit, to let them calm him down." Mitch says while opening the back door for me.

"O-okay." I say, not refusing the offer. Mitch closes the door when I get in and walks to the drivers side. Vikk sits beside me. My body lurches as Mitch speeds out of the driveway. Vikk rubs small circles into my back. Suddenly Mitch gets a call. He answers quietly, "Hello? ........Yeah.........okay..........we can't do that........bye." and the call ends. "Skye, your mom is dead." Mitch says emotionlessly. My face goes blank, and my heart shatters into a million pieces. I finally break down into long sobs, while Vikk rubs circles into my back.

  She wad the only person in my life that i could trust anymore. "N-no.." I choke out. Suddenly I get a flashback to when I was little.

               Flashback
My mother was pushing me on the swings, and my dad was making silly face at me.I was having a great time, suddenly there was giant flash of light, and a loud sound. I covered my ears and closed my eyes because I was only 7 at the time. When I opened them, my mom was crying over my dad's body, that looked burned. I jumped off of the swing and ran over. "W-what's wrong mommy?" I asked in a afraid tone. She wouldn't answer. A few days later she said,"Daddy went on a trip, you'll see him later, I promise."

  I didn't understand what that meant back then. My mom is now gone and so is my dad. "Oh my God, Skye...I'm so sorry." Vikk whispers sadly. I don't reply, but i stop crying. "I ca- I can't do this anymore..." I whisper to myself. We stop driving after about 1 hour and turn around. Mitch keeps driving towards the house, and I put My head on Vikk's shoulder, and fall asleep.

  I am awoken with Vikk picking Me up, my vision is blurry but soon comes to focus. "Okay...Skye. You'll be okay." Vikk says and opens the door. I am surprised to feel an extremely cold living room. Vikk looks around and sees no one, but the hairs on my neck stand straight up. "Here, Brandon and Matt will be here tomorrow. Just go to sleep on the couch, I'll be in my room if you need me."

  Vikk says while setting me down. I sit down on the couch and Vikk leaves, a minute later I hear a door shut. I look behind me and then look in front of me again. I see Preston and almost scream. "Shhhh." he commands. I don't see him again, and he appears beside me. I flinch as he puts a cold arm around my shoulders. "So I heard that your mom is dead." Preston hisses tauntingly. I stare at my feet abd a tearvslides down my face. "D-don't...please.." I say holding back a sob.

  He smirks at me, "so, I've found your weakness. Your mom-" he tries to say but I punch him in the stomach, then in the face. I try to keep going, but he grabs my hands. He stares at me in the eyes, almost making me melt. Preston smirks, "You are disabled...I could do what ever I wanted, but I won't.. " he taunts. "Sh-shut up.." I try to say, but my mouth is covered.

  "You should stop talking, before another, beating comes." He says, trying to scare me. I shake my head in a afraid manor. "Okay, then don't flinch if I come to close" he whispers while coming closer to my neck. "S-stop, Preston...please." I whisper under my breath, and a tear slides down my face. "What did I just say? Don't speak, girl." He says while staring into my eyes. I break the gaze to stare at something else.

  Preston lifts my chin to look at him, but I look down. I feel his gaze start to wonder, he disappears and I sit down in the area he was In. Preston re-appears and looks amused, due to the fact I'm sitting on his knees.

  "Relax, I won't do anything, not yet at least." Preston winks at me. I do as told and relax. I feel my eyes start to droop, and I fall asleep.