Chapter 7

Skye's pov:

  The boy's conversation continues. I'm only worried about how this happens....hopefully not being bitten.."Well Skye, it is being bitten. So...."Vikk says, breaking their guesses. My body shivers as I feel Preston's breath on my neck.

  "Okay..." I say awkwardly. The room is still loud, becomes quieter over a 5 minutes span. I cuddle into Preston, he bites his lower lip, which makes my mind go insane, in reality I stare at the floor. "Skye, lik-" Vikk says loudly, but I launch myself onto him, to cover his mouth. "Shut the fudge up!" I say. 'Vikk, stoppppp pls..' my thoughts complain. 

  "Skye...come back.." I hear Preston mutter. Lachlan obviously hears, so he scoots away from Preston. I have to tighten my lower jaw to stop from laughing. Preston pulls me into his chest, making me smile. My body feels warm, and comfortable in his arms, so I yawn and scoot to a position where I can fall asleep. I look at a clock on the wall, it says '5:52'.  I lay my head down and fall asleep

  When I wake up, I'm in Preston's room. I look around and see no one. My back feels as if it was on fire, as to the fact I was placed on it. My legs move to the side of the bed, where I jump off.  My feet carry me to the door, and I open it. No one is downstairs either...which is confusing. I walk down the stairs, and to the kitchen. There is a note on the fridge, 'We went to buy you new items, we saw your size when you left your clothes in the bathroom. Love, -The Pack.'  the note says. I sit on the couch, and turn on the tv, to a show that I recognise. Spongebob, of course. I smile at the stupidity of myself, and watch the show.

        One hour later.

  The front door opens, and the boys walk in, each with 6 bags. "Well, this is awkward...I thought you would be asleep still..." Rob says awkwardly. "Nope." I say, popping the p. "Well I brought you some things.." Preston says happily. I look through the bags, dresses, skinny jeans, t-shirts, and shorts are what I find. "Uh..th-thanks?" I say nonsurely.

  "Yeah. Go put on a dress, we're going to a meet up." Lachlan commands. I look over to Vikk, who sighs, but follows me up the stairs. I grab the bags, and walk into the bathroom. Out of all of them, my favorite was from aeropstal, and it covers up my back, but shows my shoulders. The bruise on my shoulder is almost faded, but is kind of noticeable. Vikk helps me take off the t-shirt, and we unwrap the gauze, just to re-wrap it, but in a smaller way. I was my face, neck, and areas that will be shown. "Vikk, do you guys own a straightener? Or Curler?" I ask. He nods and walks out, but returns with both, plus a brush.

  I wet my hair a little bit, so I can brush it out. My hair drys quickly, so I start straightening it. Vikk leaves, and doesn't come back. When I finish straightening it, my arms are tired, but I can push through it. My body takes over, so it doesn't take long for me to finish curling it.

'Vikk, do you guys have an extra toothbrush?' I think. Suddenly I hear footsteps, and Vikk walks in with a toothbrush and toothpaste. I accept it and start brushing my teeth, which makes me feel so much better. When I finish, I'm about to leave, and Preston knocks on the door saying, "Hurry up.". I walk out and I see him stareing at me. "Whattttt....?" I ask. He quickly adverts his gaze, which makes me want to hug him, but I don't.

  I go downstairs to see all of the guys ready. Preston comes down right after me. "Okay, Skye is here, now we can leave." Mitch mutters. I sigh, and follow them to the car I came here in, and I sit on Preston's lap.

        2 hours later

We're still on the road, and I keep asking, "Are we there yet?"  I'm pretty sure Vikk is going insane, which makes me stop and start poking his cheek. Preston puts down my hand (after about 100 pokes), and holds it. I feel my cheeks warm up, so I look at the ground. "We're here."Jerome says, obviously happy to be out of the car. My back feels horrible, but I ignore the stinging.