Chapter 5

Skye's pov

I wake up on the couch, confused by what happened last night. The boys still aren't up yet, so i should probably make breakfast for them. Suddenly there is a chill In the room, and I realize that it's Preston.

I ignore it and walk to the kitchen. Which is extremely messy, these boys obviously don't clean. "What are you doin'" I hear a voice behind me say casually. "About to clean, and if You don't want to help, go back to sleep." I reply rudely.

The voice doesn't reply to me. I start to clean.

30 minutes later

I finally finish cleaning. 'These boys need to clean up after themselfs.' I think to myself. "Well we do. We just don't do it regularly." A voice I recognize as Vikk says. "Mhhhm." I mutter. "Are you going to cook, mate?" He asks sweetly. "Yes, that's the only reason I came in here." I awnser.

"I shall help you." he says with his accent shining through. I nod in reply. Vikk starts grabbing pans from a rack, and I get out cooking materials. We end up having the same idea, Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Vikk starts cooking, so I walk to the living room, to see Preston playing COD. I cough and he looks up. I turn quickly and go back into the kitchen, but he follows.

Vikk is cooking, but he has already made A LOT of food. My mouth starts watering on sight of the bacon. "Oh my gosh, HAHAHAHAHA" Preston screams, but I shush him. "Your mouth is watering, over bacon?" Preston giggles. "Shu-shut up." I mutter sheepishly.

"Bon appetite. Breakfast is served " Vikk says with a French accent. Preston leaves to go get the other boys. I grab my plate first, because the other guys would take it. Vikk grabs his plate and we head to the living room to eat. I sit down and pat the spot beside me for Vikk. He smiles, making me giggle. "Why are you laughing, is my smile goofy?" Vikk asks self-consciously. "No..it's kawaii desu!" I reply sheepishly.

Vikk's head tilts, as if he is a dog. The boys walk into the living room with their food. Mitch sits on the other side of me, while Preston, Jerome, and Lachlan sit on the other couch. Rob walks in holding a beanbag and his food. He sets the beanbag down and starts eating.

About an hour later we finish eating. Lachlan stands and grabs an X Box controller, and throws the other one at Jerome's head. I gasp as it almost hits him, but he ducks, JUST IN TIME! "Lachlan, How many times have i told you, MY POWER NEVER FAILS!" Jerome Vents in a silly tone. "Oh yeah, it's 9:30, Brandon and Matt will be here in 30 minutes...Uhhhhh Skye, I may have some of my Ex's Clothes still here, and we need a cover story for you....Uh, ....no Preston flirts to much, I don't have family here....Yeah....You and Vikk are Pretty close, besides the fact that he is Indian......Okay, Yeah. You and Vikk are friends....and you needed a place to stay, so we let you stay here......Yeah.....Sounds good, right?" Mitch Says seriously. "Nah, your Ex was huge, her clothes will be way to big. How about, Preston....do you have and female clothes? I mean you guys aren't the same height...but it could work." Lachlan comments. "EXCUSE ME?! I AM A MANLY MAN AND I WOULD NEVER....wait....i do have girl clothes. Okay. I'll go get them...." Preston says with an annoyed voice. He stands and goes to the stairs. "Why do I need new clothes...?" I ask. My clothes are really dirty and covered with blood.

"Never mind." I mutter. Rob pokes me in the shoulder, and I flinch. "Skye, why did you flinch?" He asks with a concerned voice. I don't awnser. He lifts my sleeve to reveal a large bruise, that is blue and purple. "Oh God. Skye, what happened?" Vikk questions. I shrug my shoulders, and Rob bites his lip. My cheeks flush and I stare at my dirty skinny jeans. "Vikram Barn, you say anything and I will punch you." I threaten.

He nods, obviously afraid of me, but I don't see why, I mean...they ARE vampires. I hear Preston, jogging down the stairs. On his one of his arms is a pink t-shirt, probably sports related, and on the other arm is a pair of leggings. "Do you have a jacket that I she tie around her waist?" Jerome asks, knowing that I wouldn't be comfortable walking around like that.