Meet Variety Style

The Variety Style channel is run by four youtubers, Carmen, Caitlin, Heather and Liah. The four girls started the channel just after they turned sixteen and its been successful ever since.

Carmen Pretorius: Eighteen-year-old Carmen is what people would call the mature member of the group of friends. She donnes light brunette hair and chocolate brown eyes. Carmen runs the life hacks section of the channel and is always finding ways to make ordinary things seem extra ordinary. Like her friend, Carmen has a massive obsession with the Magcon boys but she has a soft spot for all the boys so she doesn't have a favourite. You can often find Carmen in her room drawing.

Caitlin Sivilai Sukkowplang: Eighteen-year-old Caitlin is the raven black haired, dark eyed, half Thai/half American member of the group. Caitlin runs the fashion/make-up section of the Variety Style channel. Caitlin is a massive Magcon fan and is a massive Cameron Dallas girl. When not making videos, like Carmen, you can often find her drawing. Of all the girls, she's closest to Carmen.

Heather Mae Lawson: Nineteen-year-old Heather Mae -who just goes by Heather is the oldest member of the group. She donnes brunette coloured hair and green eyes and runs the music section of the channel and plays and aray or instruments. Heather is a huge Taylor Caniff girl and often talks about him at the end of her videos. Most of the time you can often find Heather in the kitchen because she maintains that food is her life.

Liah-Marie Faith Zain: Eighteen-year-old Liah-Marie -who just goes by Liah, is the youngest and shortest member of the group of friends. Liah runs the rants/relatable section of the youtube channel she and her friends have. Liah donnes raven black hair and dark brown eyes. In most times you'll find Liah watching Pretty Little Liars and eating rice (which her friends say she eats to much of). You can often find Liah drinking (way to much) coffee or listening to music. She has a huge love for Carter Reynolds and often talks about him in her videos.