Chapter Eight: His Little Princess

A/N: The picture is of Averie's dress & shoes.

The clock told me that it was three-thirty; plenty of time before I had to be at Mr. Adams' place.  I dumped out the contents of the bag I had discovered in my locker onto my bed so that I could look more closely at what Mr. Adams had given me.  My breath caught in my throat at the sight of the navy blue, satin Vera Wang cocktail dress.  It had a plunging, V-neckline and a skirt that fell just past the middle of the thighs.  The shoes he had chosen were a pair of black stilettos with gold straps that would twist in a criss-cross pattern up each ankle. 

He had also included two gold cuffs - a bracelet and an anklet - both of which had Owned by J.A. engraved in the inside of each circle.  My stomach clenched with pleasure at the thought of belonging solely to him and I traced the delicate writing with my fingertips, the shadow of a smile appearing on my lips.

It was then that the strapless, lace bustier and matching thong caught my eye, and I felt my jaw drop slightly at the sight.  He had to be kidding.  I wasn't wearing that.  It had to be a joke...

His letter entered my mind,

 I expect you to wear everything I have left for you.

I bit my lip, eyeing the lingerie suspiciously as I noticed the thigh-high, sheer black tights, each topped with a lacy garter, and including straps to attach them to the thong.  Oh, hell no.  I'm not a fucking porn star.

If you disobey any of these requests, you will be punished.

I shuddered at the thought of him punishing me, and did not linger long on whether the reaction was out of fear or excitement.  With a wary sigh, I snatched up the "gifts" he had given me and carried them into my bathroom so I could shower.

***

I shifted uncomfortably just outside Mr. Adams' place, the key he gave me cold and heavy in my hand.  Adjusting my clothing one final time, I inserted the key into the lock and twisted before pushing the door open.  The apartment was dark and quiet when I walked in, lit only by fragrant little tea candles that had been placed everywhere.  I smiled at the sight and my stomach growled when a mouthwatering scent wafted in from where I assumed was the kitchen.

"Averie?" Mr. Adams called from the other room. "Is that you?"

"Yeah," I called, walking in the direction of his voice.  I found him setting the table in the kitchen and he smiled when he caught sight of me,

"You're beautiful," he said, placing the second plate on the table before walking over and taking me into his arms.  He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss upon my lips and a small nosie of protest escaped my mouth when he pulled away.

He chuckled, "Not yet, little one."

"But-"

He put a finger to my lips; stopping the sound.

"Be patient," he said with a smile. "We have all weekend."

I nodded, remaining silent.  I watched as he scooped pasta onto each plate before sliding into a chair and pulling me onto his lap.

"What-" I began, but he stopped me by spearing a penne with his fork and shoving it into my mouth. "Mmm..." I murmured, chewing the delicious morsel slowly; savouring the taste.  I heard him chuckle and opened my mouth moments before another fork full of pasta reached my lips.  As I chewed, he stabbed a piece of pasta for himself.  He repeated these actions until both plates were empty and the two of us were full.

He cleared the table, placing the dishes in the sink, then took my hand and led me to the bathroom.  He leaned down and began to draw a bath.  I sighed contentedly as steam began to rise from the running water, caressing my skin like the warmest of embraces.  I inhaled the sweet fragrance of roses as he added a couple drops of bubblebath to the scalding water.  Then he turned me around so my back was facing him and slowly slid the zipper of my dress down.  The fabric pooled around my feet, leaving me in only the lace bustier, thong, and thigh-high tights.  I bit my lip and craned my neck to look at him.  His eyes were glowing with uninhibited lust.

"God, Averie," he gasped, reaching for the bustier's clasps. "You'll be the death of me."

Slowly and torturously he undid each clasp and then tossed the lingerie to the floor.  He sat me down and the egde of the tub and knelt in front of me, his hands reaching for one garter.  He undid the clasp which attached said garter to my thong and leisurely slid the nylon down my legs, before alowing his hands caressing the newly exposed flesh.  He then gave my other leg equal attention before his fingers hooked into the elastic of my thong in order to slide the delicate material down to my ankles.  Taking my hand, he helped me climb into the bathtub.  I let out a soft moan as the warm water embraced me and he chuckled quietly while he took a seat on the edge of the tub, near my head.

"I have every intention of treating you like a princess tonight, my Darling," he said softly, as he reached for a bottle of shampoo and proceeded to wash my hair.  He massaged my head with his fingers and the sensation was Heaven on Earth.  I swear I could have orgasmed right then and there with just that simple action.  When my hair was filled with soap suds, he reached for the shower nozzle and rinsed them away.  He then grabbed the bottle of conditioner and repeated the act.  My eyelids fluttered closed as I allowed him to care for me.