Disclaimer and [Sena Description]

Hello everyone this will be my first story, I am SUPER bad at grammar but I hope you guys will still enjoy my story.

Please do not copy my work in any form.

My story Might contain:
-Strong and offensive language. (Keep in mind what my characters say and think do not reflect me as the author in anyway.) For example, If one of my characters says something about religion, race, sex and etc. That definitely does not mean I think the same way.
-Descriptions of violent and sexual themes. Such as physical, sexual, and mental abuse.
[Not advised for audiences under 18]

{(This is a work of fiction. It is not based on any real events or people. I don't know how far I will take it with the story or what direction I'm really going in.)}

Sena Personality and Characteristics
[Sena] pronounced like Renna but with a S replacing the R.
Sena is a 19 year old girl who and has always been a bit of a tomboy. She dislikes wearing dresses or being girly, she rather watch soccer with her Dad, or play games with her younger brother Sebastian, or hang out with her friends. Sena comes off as mature and but she can be silly and bubbly with her loved ones. She likes the simple life and dislikes confrontation but can be very stubborn, she will be assertive and bite back when she needs to. Sena is a very sweet girl who loves and cherishes her father, brother(Sebastian) and her friends. She is looked down upon by some people because she looks sloppy cause she wears thrift store clothes and has messy hair so she isn't that talkative she only has 2 best friends Tessa and Kevin, But Sena is more then happy with just her 2 friends. Sena doesn't look it but she has a lot of self esteem issues and other worries but she keeps them bottled up and ignores them. Sena lost her mother when she was 10 so she has to help out her Dad a lot, even with expenses. Sena's Moms death affected her a little (She has little to no memory of her mom) because Sena feels her Father(who was devastated by the loss of his wife and then had to has care for Sena and Sebastian all by himself) tries very hard to make up for Sena and Sebastian not having a Mom. But Sena doesn't feel her Dad should try so hard to make them happy, because she was always happy with growing up with just her Dad and Brother. But over all she is content with her life even though times get tough.

Sena Character Description:
Eye color- Dark hazy gray- you really see her eye color in the light.
Hair- Long (to elbows) messy wavy Brunette- She doesn't do much to her hair but really likes her hair cause she was told it resembles her Mom's hair.
Height- 5' 1". Sena likes to think shes 5' 3". But she is tiny.
Body type- Weighs around 120 pounds. She doesn't eat healthy ^^; but she has a high metabolism so she feels like she can splurge on food.
She feels she has a boyish figure cause she has boobs and butt that are on smaller side which makes her self-conscience.
Skin- always on the darker side because she loves being out doors when it's sunny.
Scar- Sena has scarring on her lower abdomen and thighs. She never really understood why she had it. This also plays a big part in Sena's self-esteem issues toward her body.
Things might change in the story.