Gina: *You want me to handle this?*

Yuki: *Be my guest.*

Gina: *My pleasure.*

Hijikata P.O.V

I looked over to Yuki who smiled. I knew what that meant. It had been a while. Her black and silver hair turned completely silver. Her blueish-green eyes turned to crimson red. She had become Gina.

Gina: "Me? Afraid of you? Please."

Phantom: "Who are you?"

Lotus: "Why attack us?"

Gina P.O.V

It had been so long since I had seen the faces of my siblings and my mother's. My eldest sister, Viper, My eldest brother, Phantom. My second eldest brother Lotus, and my second eldest sister Shadow. They've gotten so tall.

Gina: "You may not know why, but your mother does."

Viper: "Mom what is she talking about?"

Viper asked as she looked at my mother, Kalima. She only smiled as the lights came back on.

Kalima: "I'm sorry my children, but I callled the attack."

Shadow: "What!?"

Kalima: "Simply to prepare you and to surprise you."

Lotus: "That doesn't make sense."

Phantom: "What sick game are you playing mother?"

My mother looked at me as I raised my hand. In doing so she let go of Harada and Heisuke as Saito, Shinpachi, and Hijikata put their swords back into their sethes.

Gina: "Come on guys, dont you recognize me?"

Lotus: "Should we?"

Gina: "That's just sad. Well i can't blame you. I have grown some since you all last saw me. I guess it can't be helped."

I said as i sighed and closedy eyes

Viper: "Wait a mimute."

I opened them and smiled at Viper.