XVIII

Please vote and comment and let me know what you think? Thank you ^^ 

Am I the only one who felt those rainbows looking at this gif bc omfg my heart hurts 

..

"We're gonna party hard tonight, Lizzie." Bella smirked and I rolled my eyes, drawing a bold line around my eyes with eyeliner.

It was Saturday, three days after the last time I saw Ashton. I smiled dreamily at the memory, blushing a little, thinking I didn't need to use blusher now that thinking about him caused a vivid blush by nature.

I could still feel his lips on my skin, and holy hell, I had never been so happy before. I didn't apply for this when I intended to come to Australia, but fuck, this was better than I ever wanted.

"Come on, lovesick, let's get out of here." Bella linked her arm with mine and laughed as we headed to the elevator.

Bella whistled fiercely and a cab pulled over, the driver staring wide-eyed with awe at Bella. She chuckled and we ducked inside the car. I was as always staring out the window in fascination at every sight in Melbourne. I wished I had enough time to tour the entire city and memorize every place in it.

We pulled in front of the club and I argued with Bella about paying the cabbie, finally—and surprisingly—winning the argument and paying the cabbie with a little tip since he had to deal with our bantering. He smiled and shook his head lightly, waiting until the bouncer let us in before he sped off. It was shocking how kind people were here.

Not all of them, of course, but mostly.

The club was raging, music blasting and practically shaking the entire place. The neon lights flashed and changed rapidly, causing me to feel a little dizzy. Bella was buzzing with excitement next to me, and I was dragged to the bar where the same cute bartender from last time was waiting with his elbows propped on the surface, smiling boldly.

"Hey, doll." He directed his gaze to me, eyes twinkling with amusement. "Come here by force?"

I laughed, feeling at ease that he wasn't crude or anything. "No, I came here by choice...mostly."

Bella swatted the bartender's shoulder and glared at him playfully. "Henry, you ass, stop annoying me."

"Sorry sis, can't help but feel sorry for your victim here." He teased and I gaped.

Sister?

"You guys are...related?" I asked, darting my eyes between the both of them to pick up a similarity.

"Not by blood," Bella smiled. "But yes, we're brother and sister. More than that, actually.

"Oh." I smiled genuinely, accepting the Jack and Coke—I'd come to adore that drink—and sipping carefully. It didn't burn so much like the time I went with Ashton to that bar. My lips curved at the memory.