XVII

Please vote and comment and lemme know whatcha think? Thank you ^^ 

This story makes me emotional on a daily basis bc I know what's planned for it and oh my god I'm just so slknvdlhngrv 

Holy fuck this picture makes me sweaty he's trying to kill me or something

..

Bella answered the phone ten minutes before Ashton was supposed to arrive, and she was squealing in excitement, but she was also angry that we wouldn't spend our time together. I apologized and she brushed it off, telling me to have fun before she hung up. And that's when I heard a knock on the door, my heart speeding up in thrill.

It was a challenge to stand still and not sway on my feet as I opened the door and came face to face with Ashton. He looked so good it was starting to feel ridiculous. He was dressed in jeans, a red shirt and a black leather jacket. He looked badass, but really, he was the sweetest person I've ever met. And god help he, he had flowers in his hand. I suppressed a laugh and flicked my hands in a gesture of welcoming, since I couldn't trust my mouth yet.

"It's a stroke to the ego, knowing I've rendered you speechless." He teased, and I rolled my eyes, smiling softly.

"The flowers are a little cheesy," I snatched it from his hand, smirking. "But it was a nice gesture."

"You're mean." He placed a hand to his heart, faking an expression of hurt and pushing his lips in a pout. I waved my hand carelessly, placing the flowers on the counter.

"I was caught by a pap two blocks away from here," he muttered, and I froze in surprise. "They're annoying as fuck. Purposefully ask questions that piss me off so he can get a reaction."

"Did he? I mean, get a reaction?"

"No," he sighed, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms over his chest. "But it was close. He was taunting me and asking me about my secret 'fucktoy'. It pissed me off royally."

I winced, color rising to my cheeks. It was the misery of being almost caught. It was a certain thing, and I was dreading it. I didn't want to be exposed to everyone. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, my stomach knotting in worry. It wouldn't be just me and him anymore, obviously.

"Hey," I was engulfed in the warmth of his embrace, but my inside was cold and unsettled. "I was careful, Elizabeth. No one knows anything about you."

"Yet." I bit out, part in anger, part in fear. "It's only a matter of time."

"Let's not stress over something that hasn't happened, alright?" he coaxed and I sighed, nodding and burying my face farther in his embrace. He smelled good, and I felt myself let go of that anger.

"You owe me a proper welcoming, Lizzie." I scrunched my nose in confusion, tilting my head to look at him. The next thing I was aware of, was his lips slanted over mine.

I relaxed after a moment, placing my hands around his waist and pressing my lips firmer against him. He smelled so good, tasted so good and I savored everything with ravenousness, creeping a hand up to his hair and threading it there. The tension melted off my body, and I pulled away with a sound of contentment, smiling bashfully.

"That's more like it." He smiled cheekily and took my hand as we settled in the couch. I found myself in my favorite position, curled in his lap while his hand rubbed close to my inner thighs, causing me to shiver lightly.

"We should watch a movie," Ashton nuzzles my neck, kissing and licking the skin. "Have any suggestion?"

"Unbroken?" I mumble, partly in a daze of the sensation caused by his wicked mouth against my skin.