Introduction

"Hahaha Riker's gonna rock your world tonight!!" My friend Violet teases me while we were on Skype. "Violet!!" I shriek hiding my face so she cant see that i'm starting to blush. "AAWWEEE Hazelle! Are you blushing?" "NOO! I would never blush over a comment like that!" I replied. Of Course, I'm lying I was blushing. Lets be honest here, when it comes to Riker I blush easily. No matter what I do I cant deny it. I mean there's just something about Riker that intrigues my interests. Or what he does that makes me like him but it works.  

          Here let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Hazelle Ruby Cohen. I live in Hollywood, California. I was born into a family of weirdos. Yet that's okay because in my opinion everyone is weird in their own ways. Its what makes them unique and one of a kind. It makes them fun to be around. My Dad is Irish and a few other things; and My mom is British and some other things as well. So i have a lot in my bloodline. I have been a fan of R5 for 3 years now, and  I would like to thank them. Not only for being themselves but for giving me the most wonderful and amazing people as friends. 

       "Riker and Hazelle sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love Second comes marriage Third comes baby in a baby carriage That's not all That's....." Violet continues teasing me. "Rocky and Violet sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love Second comes marriage Third comes baby with a baby carriage That's not all That's not all Your baby is drinking alcohol!!!" I sung teased interrupting her. "HAZELLE RUBY COHEN HOW DARE YOU!" Violet says to me trying not to laugh. So I replied, "Hehehe that is not all i have to say there's more but i'm not gonna tell you." "Hazelle you better tell me." I really wanted to tell her anyway so I said to her; "Maybe I'll tell you later." Teasing her I played Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye. As she laughed she pulled up Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leopard. 

             As Violet and I sang along to Pour some sugar on me, our friends Hanna and Jasmine joined the call. "Hey look who decided to join us!" We say to our friends when we Pour some sugar on me ended. Jasmine and Hannah were trying not to laugh at us. "Sup my peeps!" Jasmine says, still trying to stop laughing. "Hey everyone how are my chics today?" Hanna says.  "I'm doing fine other than Violet's constant tease for the last ten minutes." I reply. "I'm doing great today. Been very happy!" Violet says, shooting me a look of you know you like it when i tease. "And you Jaz?" Hanna asks. "Ok just a typical day for me. I just had a couple errands to do. That's bout it." 

        Jasmine's a tomboy so she says weird things that guys would say. For example, "Dudes lets hang." or "My home-girls and I..". Whereas Hanna is a girly-girl. She likes to keep things in the clean and pristine side of things. For instance, Hanna was wearing her brand new boots in the rain and stepped in the mud; and she through a hissy fit over it. She's the one in our group of friends that keeps up to date in the fashion world. She redoes a lot of my clothes and matches them what to what. She even sparkles some of them. She dresses in name brand clothes. She has even started designing her own line of clothing.  Then there's Violet and I. We are 50/50, half tomboy and half girly-girl. We can play in mud and walk around in boys clothes even in public; and wear our hair down not brushed and no make up.  Or we could dress in cute dresses high heels and wear make up with a cute hair style.