Yep. Can't wait to see the look on her face!  I get response almost instantly.

I had a plan like this in store for a while. I just had to wait for the perfect moment to go through with it. And this the moment.

I swiftly put my phone away like nothing happened and look up, pretending to be interested in my outside surroundings.

"But you did way more damage than me, and you almost took my head off!" She shot back, completely oblivious.

"Mhm, whatever. You win this time, Jessica Joan Simone!"

"Did you really have to spell out my whole name like that?" She deadpanned and drove into the parking lot for the mall looking for a spot.

"What you don't like your name?"

"No, I despise it!"

"Well then.." I dramatically put my hand over my chest. I'm not even going to ask why.

"We have arrived at our destination. Now.. get out." Jessy shuts the door. That was fast. 

I open the door. "Hey! I could use some assistance." I call out. Karma I guess.

She turns around. "Come on, Lea. You could do it. Just push a little more!" She encourages.

"Save that for when I'm in the hospital giving birth." I grunt angrily. I manage to get out of the car and lock it.

I catch up to her finally.

"You could have.. waited.. just a.. little." I breathlessly manage to force out.

"Damn you really got out of shape. We've got to fix that, girl." She hurries. "Come on."

I look up with a poker face. "You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm very serious." She calls out while walking away.

◆◇

"Oooh, these are so friggin' cute!" Jessy exclaims holding up a pack of pink and purple onesies, with some really nice designs on the front.

"Yes they are- Hey look at these!" I scurry over to the cribs. "Omg this would be perfect for the baby." I point at a beautiful purple abstract crib." Very creative.

"Yeah. Hey, when is the baby shower?"

"Month 7."

"You're gonna get so much things for that baby shower especially diapers."

"Yep! It saves me time and money."

"I have a suprise for you for the baby shower." Jessy trails off.

"I wonder what it is?" I sneakily question.

"Nope, you'll have to wait a few more months."

"Aw man." I complain. We put the clothes back and stroll around the mall some more.

We exit Stacey's and my eyes immediately land on Coldstone and I just start craving it. Chocolate!!