Chapter 38: Jack's POV- Oh Wise One Danny

A/N Hiya guys just a quick one. Make sure to read the previous chapter, I noticed the reads were fairly low. Anyway enjoy!

********************************
Jack's POV~

I finally passed my driving lessons. It wasn't too hard I suppose, and I passed first time. Although it all seems a bit pointless now; the only reason I learnt to drive was for Jess. I thought it would give her a break from driving all the time. All for nothing.

I turned the radio of my brand new 'Brilliant Black' Audi TTS Roadster Soft Top on and automatically hated the station it was on. I prepared myself for the moaning that would come for Jess, complaining that she liked that station and it was better than anything that I picked... but it never came. She wasn't there. I doubt she'll ever be there again. I mean she doesn't even know that I passed my test.

"God damn it Jack! Why did you have to screw up so much?" I said angrily. I punched my steering wheel in anger and it let a sharp 'honk'. Fortunately I was the only one on that section of road so no one thought I was being rude. I came to a stop at the red light, while the pedestrians strolled leisurely across. I leaned my head back in my seat and closed my eyes.

I really fucked up this time! Why didn't I just tell her when I found out? Ugghh I'm so stupid!

I glanced back down and noticed the last person crossing over. It looked a lot like Jess. She was in exercise clothes.

Wait... it was Jess! I thought about pulling over and offering her a lift but as if she'd want to spend time with me. She probably hates me. Heck, even I hate me. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't; she'd already disappeared.

When the light turned green I accelerated and continued to drive down the road. The radio was still playing and the songs so far had been quite good.

Then when 'King by Years and Years' finished they started to talk for a while. Another song started to play and it sounded great too. Until I heard the lyrics.

'See you again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth'

"Its been a long day,
Without you my friend,
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again'

"Hasn't it just", I muttered under my breath. "And I would tell you about it, but I will probably never see you again"

I changed the station where a song was just finishing.

"Ok this next song is called 'Jealous by Labrinth', enjoy" the radio presenter announced. Then the song started to play.

"I'm jealous of the rain,
That falls upon your skin.
Its closer than my hands have been,
I'm jealous of the rain.

I'm jealous of the wind,
That ripples through your clothes.
Its closer than your shadow,
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind.

I wished you, the best of,
All this world could give.
And I told you, when you left me-"

Next station...

"-Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you"

"Ok thats enough of the radio for one day" I groaned, completely switching the radio off.

I swear the world was out to get me today. Everything was reminding me of her.

First the trees. I couldn't help but think of the time I saved her from falling out of the tree. And do you know the annoying thing about them?

There are so many god damn trees, that every time I turn my head all I can see is FREAKING TREES!!!!