Chapter 6: Serious talk

Chapter 6 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

"Talk? Couldn't it have waited for when I woke up?..."

Aichi sighed, not caring that he had just been thrown onto the bed.

"No.... What I want to talk about if you going to the hospital"

The brunette said as he sat down on the edge of the bed, the younger narrowed his eyes at the mention of the hospital.

"I told you, I have already gone to one with Aisen"

The older tensed slightly at the lie, a little hurt that the younger was flat out lying to him without any hesitation.

"I was just on the phone with Aisen....."

"....... Oh..... I see...."

The younger boy averted his gaze from the deep jades.

"Why are you so against hospitals Aichi?"

Kai asked, curious as to why the younger boy always fought the idea of going to the hospital.

"I have no happy memories in those places, so I don't like going to them"

The blue haired boy murmured softly as he looked towards the ground and held his arm.

"But sometimes you need to go into them Aichi, even if you don't like them..... You know, it hurts to know that you would lie so often to me just because you hate hospitals....."

Kai sighed, causing the smaller boy to feel guilty.

"I didn't mean to lie.... I was just.... Scared....."

The blue haired boy whispered as he hugged his knees to his chest. Jades filled with confusion.

"You didn't seem too fearful the last few times you were at the hospital...."

The younger shook his head before resting it upon his knees.

"It's not specifically the hospital that I'm mostly scared of this time....."

"Then what are you afraid of Aichi?...."

"I'm afraid of having my health evaluated by the doctors..... Because even I can tell that I'm not well....."

"Aichi.... Doesn't that make it even more urgent for you to see a doctor?"

The brunette sighed, feeling a little uneasy that the smaller boy was actually admitting that he should probably go to the hospital.

"Yeah..... But I don't want to hear the results"

"I'm pretty sure that coughing up blood isn't good Aichi...."

"Still-"

"So you admit that you had coughed up blood instead of bitting your tongue"

The brunette sighed he had been hoping that the younger boy would deny the accusation.

"........."

"How long has this been happening Aichi? It could be related to why you're always so tired..."

Sapphires narrowed slightly as the younger boy thought for a few moments.

"Maybe about a month or two ago?.... I'm not one hundred percent sure though...."

Aichi mumbled.

"So that long ago.... Does it hurt?...."

"Depends on how severe it gets.... Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't...."