Chapter 28: unnamed chapter

Chapter 28 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~~

The cyan haired mother noticed the reaction of the two teens and smiled softly.

"They can still sleep together, just not on school nights because they'll need sleep"

The peach haired girl cocked her head to the side in confusion due to her mother's words.

"Why wouldn't they sleep when they share a bed?"

"Ah anyway....... When do you think that you'll bring your things over Kai?"

The blue haired boy quickly said, cutting off his mother from answering his sister's question.

"As soon as possible if you don't mind"

Kai replied as he took a sip of his drink, sapphires lip up with excitement at the thought of it being so soon.

"Okay then why don't we start bringing things over today? You can call Miwa to help"

The brunette grimaced at the mention of his blond friend for reasons unknown to the younger.

"Sure......"

The brunette sighed as he finished his meal.

With that, everyone finished eating, the cyan haired mother began to do the dishes.

"Why don't the two of you head over and start packing up Kai's things? There's already a bed and a few dressers so you'll only need your personal things"

The cyan haired mother said, the brunette nodded, figuring that he would just sell the un-needed items on the Internet.

The two teens out on their shoes and headed out the door, the sun was shining brightly in the sky, not a single cloud was present and the air was cool.

"I guess we're kind of lucky that its not raining today, so your stuff will stay perfectly dry"

The blue haired boy chirped as they began to walk towards the brunette's apartment.

The brunette agreed, but he did so for another reason, he didn't want the younger boy to be out in the rain so soon after getting out of the hospital.

"You okay with walking?....."

The brunette questioned slight concern lacing his voice when he noticed that the smaller boy had slight traces of pain evident upon his face.

Sapphires blinked in surprise before softening as they gazed into deep jades.

"Yeah I'm fine"

The younger laughed lightly. The brunette was suddenly tugged backwards by the younger who's happy expression was swiftly placed with an annoyed one as the older felt a rush of air pass him only to notice that he had almost walked in front of a speeding car.

"........ Thank you....."

The brunette murmured guiltily as he remembered the horrific day where he had been saved by the younger only to cause the boy to be hit instead, thus starting the long chain of events.

"......... Will you ever lean how to cross the street properly?....."

The blue haired boy sighed with slight annoyance as he motioned to the brunette to cross the road with him.

"I don't think so........"

The older replied, for this was the second time that he had almost gotten hurt like that this year.

"Then I guess I've got to stay with you even more"

The blue haired boy sighed with a slight smile gracing his lips, the brunette nodded for he liked that idea.

After a while both teens arrived at the brunette's apartment only to see that Miwa was ringing the doorbell. The blond jumped in surprise when the younger snuck up on him and said 'boo' for revenge from the other day.

"Geez Aichi..... You scared me to death......"

The blond sighed as the brunette unlocked his door and let the two others into his apartment.

"Miwa why are you here?"

The younger asked, slightly curious as to why the blond was visiting.

"I wanted to see if I could get Kai to make me some food"

The blond replied, causing the blue haired boy to sigh.

"You're helping us pack my things"

The brunette said as he handed the blond two red travel bags with wheels.

Grey orbs blinked in confusion at the brunette's words for he didn't know about his friend moving.

"Why would you need to pack? Don't tell me you're going to run away into the sunset with little Aichi?"

The blond teased, earning him a hard jade glare as he put up his hands in defence.

"No, I've been incised to live in a spare room in Aichi's house"

The blond's mouth opened into an 'O' shape as he realized what his childhood friend had just said.

"That means I can't come over to take your food anymore......."

The blond sighed sadly, Aichi laughed at this and patted the blond on the head.

"You can visit Kai at my house if you want Miwa"

Grey orbs lit up at the blue haired boy's words.

" I still can't believe that someone as innocent and as sweet as you is with Kai....."

The blond sighed until he noticed the mark on the younger's neck and gasped.

"I take that back..... You're not as innocent as I thought you were....."

Miwa snickered, the blue haired boy blushed as he covered his neck in embarrassment for he had forgotten about the mark.

"It's not what you think!"

Aichi squeaked in embarrassment causing the brunette to smirk slightly at how adorable a flustered Aichi was.

"Hmmmm sure it's not...... I'm so sad that I wasn't the one who whisked you away....."

The blond sighed playfully causing him to receive a death glare filled with killing intent from the brunette.

"Calm down Kai, we both know that he's joking"

The blue haired boy laughed nervously, a little fearful of his mischievous friend's life.

"Tch...... Start packing"

The brunette replied as he left the blond in the living room and brought the blue haired boy with him to his room.

"Want me to pack your clothes?"

The blue haired boy asked octet he was handed a navy blue travel bag with wheels.

"Yeah, you do that while I pack a few other things"

The brunette replied as he turned towards his closet, a lime green travel bag with wheels in hand, he was a little skeptical as to why he had bought a lime green one.

Me: hehe poor Miwa is being bossed around

Kai: he deserves it

Miwa: so mean......

Aichi: don't worry Miwa, Kai is just a little annoyed

Miwa: *sigh* so sad......

Me: oh stop whining Miwa

Miwa: fine.......

Me: hehe anyway hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~~~