Chapter 22: please

I no own cardfight vanguard....

********* slight Pervy stuff near the end of chapter but NOTHING that's 18+

Jades blinked in surprise at the young boy's comment before the older nodded.

"Sure"

The older replied as he and the younger turned off the lights and hopped into the bed.

Jades closed for a few moments before opening again in surprise, for the blue haired boy had settled down closer than usual to the older, not that he minded of course, it just surprised him, especially after what had happened the last time they were in the bedroom together.

Over time the brunette noticed that the younger boy was slowly moving closer to him.

"Aichi?"

The brunette asked, curious as to what the younger was doing.

"Yes?"

The younger whispered softly as he moved a little closer once again.

"What are you doing?"

Kai sighed as he sat up, his eyes perfectly adjusted to the dark room, the younger boy sat up as well and smiled softly, a light blush was present on his face.

"Can't sleep"

Aichi replied softly, the brunette shook his head and let out a sigh.

"You said that you were tired though"

"I lied....."

Aichi replied gently as he leaned his back against the older's side.

"You know Aichi..... You're acting strangely, are you okay?"

The brunette asked as he felt the younger's forehead to check for a fever.

"I'm okay..... It's just it's been so long since I've been able to be this close to you"

The younger replied, further confusing the brunette.

"But we've been together while you were in the hospital"

Sapphires flickered towards the ground as the younger shook his head.

"No it's different....... And I'm feeling too happy to sleep....."

A soft smile crossed over the older's face as he ruffled soft blue locks before gently embracing the boy closely to his chest.

"To tell you the truth..... I'm also not too tired..... It's probably nervousness though....."

Sapphires blinked in confusion as the young boy cocked his head to the side after moving a little bit away from the older.

"Why are you nervous?"

The younger questioned softly.

"About being in the same bed again...."

The brunette answered, sapphires lit up as the younger launched himself back into the older's arms, knocking the older back down onto the bed.

"There's no reason to be nervous Kai"

The younger replied softly as he gazed down into deep jades, for he was now basically sitting on top of the older, the brunette sighed and patted the younger's hair as if he was a kitten.

"Yes there is, I almost did something horrible to you..... and I could be tempted to do so again...."

The brunette replied as he averted his gaze from the glimmering sapphires.

"But what if I was okay with it?"

The younger questioned, causing the older to sit up abruptly in surprise, thus their heads collided.

"What are you talking about?!?"

The brunette hissed in surprise as he held his head in pain, he couldn't believe the words that had come out of the younger's mouth.

"Exactly what you think I am Kai"

Aichi replied softly, a kind smile graced his lips as he held the left side of his head covering his eye in pain.

The brunette felt as if he was filled with butterflies, he hadn't ever thought that the shy Aichi would say something like that.

"I don't understand....... Before you said that you couldn't do that with me...."

Kai whispered softly, confused by the strange feeling inside of his chest.

"I know..... But I thought about it and..... I trust you Kai..... so I know that there's nothing to fear if I'm with you"

The young boy replied as he sat on top of the older's lap like a kitten would.

"Aichi....."

The brunette was warmed by the young boy's comment, for he remembered how broken the younger boy had been after he had been kidnapped.

"Are you really sure?..... You know, that you're okay with this?"

The brunette asked, wanting proper permission to touch the adorable boy sitting on his lap, ever since the blue haired boy had returned to him, for some reason he had wanted to feel him.

Sapphires flickered with doubt for a split second before lighting up softly.

"Yes"

The single word made the older flustered as he leaned towards the younger and carefully grasped the boy's wrists.

"Tell me to stop at any time"

Kai whispered as he slowly pushed the young boy's back onto the bed so that he was now the one who was on top. A light blush covered both of the teens faces as the older leaned down and planted a soft kiss upon the younger's lips.

He then gently nipped the younger's lip, causing the boy to gasp and give him an opportunity to enter the boy's mouth. There, he eagerly explored it, enjoying the sweet taste of the younger's saliva, all the while jades were gazing into half lidded sapphires.

After some time of exploring the smaller boy's mouth, the brunette felt the younger moan softly into his kiss before the boy moved away and covered his mouth, his face a dark red due to embarrassment.

The brunette guessed that the boy was shocked that he had made such an adorable sound just from kissing deeply.

"It's fine Aichi, it's normal"

"I-it is?....."

The brunette chuckled lightly at how adorable the young boy was being.

"Yes, it means that what I'm doing is working"

The older replied softly as he gently kissed the boy's jawbone before planting another kiss upon the boy's lips, this time, no nip was needed for the boy to allow him to enter his mouth, it pleased Kai that this time, the younger was responding better to the kiss than before, so that he actually had to play around to subdue the younger's tongue.

All the while the brunette preoccupied the younger with the kiss, the older's hand was slowly moving to get under the younger boy's shirt.

The brunette couldn't help but be attracted to the young and adorable boy underneath him.

READ BELOW

Me: the next few chappy(s) will be rated 18+ *wink* (Chapter 23-26 = 4k word lemon~~)

Miwa: DON'T worry if that's not your thing there's still going to be safe chappys after the 18+ scene

Me: yep ^-^ I hate writing Pervy stuff but when I do, I don't do it in a half assed way! Da berry goes all out!

Miwa: hope you enjoyed the chapter