Epilogue

*2 years later*

"At this time, I'll ask you, Jack, and you, Casey, to face each other & take each other's hands."

"Jack, do you take Casey to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do." Jack says.

Casey, do you take Jack to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?

"I Do." Casey says.

"I now pronounce them husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

And with that, Jack and Casey shared a beautiful kiss, one that will always be remembered. As they observed their guests, they couldn't help but smile when they saw five specific people lined up next to each other, cheering their butts off.

Johnson, Sam, Zac, Andrew and Nate.

Today was a day Jack and Casey had been dreaming of for so long. No one would have ever thought the two best friends would marry in the future, but I guess anything really is possible.

-

Casey

"So when are we becoming uncles?" Johnson asks, wiggling his eyebrows at me along with the four other idiots. "Not any time soon okay, Jack and I just got married- God, that sounds so weird, I'm married." I giggle at the thought of Jack being my husband.

Speaking of Jack, he walked in all sleepy and messy, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Had a wild night, huh?" Nate spoke up, nudging Jack's side. "As I said, she's a beast in bed." Jack blurted out, catching my attention. "Excuse me, what?" I gasped, placing my hands on my hips. Jack stuttered but managed to spit out some words, "I- I didn't say anything- What I said was- Never mind, I'm busted." Jack gave up, gaining laughter from the other boys.

"Someone's not getting any pancakes today." I sang, serving Johnson, Andrew, Zac, Sammy and Nate their pancakes. "Aw, come on, babe. Please? You know how much I love your apple pancakes." Jack whined, stomping his foot on the floor.

"I swear I'm married to a kid." I mumbled, handing him his plate. Jack squealed, stuffing his face with pancakes.

-

And that, my lovely readers, is the story of two best friends who struggled to become what they are today...

Mr. & Mrs. Gilinsky