Thirty

Casey

Jack was acting very strangely today. He's being very clumsy and nervous, walking in and out of our apartment a few times. I tried asking Johnson or Sammy about his behaviour, but no one had an answer for me.

"Jack will you calm down and tell me what the hell is going on." I ask, noticing him biting his nails. He never bites his nails unless he's actually about to piss himself due to the nerves.

"Nothing, I'll be fine." He shortly replies, acting distant. I would lie if I told you I haven't thought about Jack cheating on me and that being the reason for his weird behaviour. "You know you can tell me anything." I sit down beside him, my hands on his leg. "I know I know, babe. Let's go chill at the park." Jack suggests as I agree. He needs some fresh air.

"Casey, you know I love you right." Jack spoke up, almost confirming my thoughts about him cheating on me. "Yes, I do? Why are you telling me this, Jack?" I ask, slowly getting impatient. Jack led us to a bench close to the swings. He didn't sit down though, he grabbed my hands and stood in front of me, looking into my eyes.

"I don't know where to start, damn." Jack's voice cracked, meaning he was emotional.

"First of all, Casey, you're the best thing that has happened in my life so far. I couldn't have asked for a better soulmate and girlfriend. You are literally a part of me, I wouldn't be able to handle losing you a second time. I did some stupid things in the past, but all those mistakes led to the position I am in at this very moment." Jack paused for a second as he was about to pull something out of his pocket.

Jack

This is it, I'm about to propose to the love of my life. I know I've been annoying her all day by hiding this from her and being nervous, but all of that will be forgotten in just a second.

I knew I could've planned this a little better, but knowing Casey she didn't like fancy dinners and me putting effort into our dates. She rather just chill back home, in my arms.

Not caring about the dirty ground beneath me, I kneeled down on one knee and revealed the black box to Casey as I opened it and held it up for her.

"Casey Wilson, will you marry me?" She covers her mouth, speechless and surprised at the same time. I was hoping she'd say yes but that chance was very small, since she's yet to turn twenty.

She covers her mouth with her little hand, tears slowly sliding down her red cheeks. It felt like ages before she would answer the question, but I was soon embraced in a tight hug as she whispered 'yes' into my ear.

I stood up from the ground, hugging Casey as she was crying into my shirt. When she managed to calm down, I slid the ring on for her, it fitted perfectly.

She's mine, Casey is officially mine. She's my soon to be wife.

{holy fuck next chapter will be the LAST ONE IM SO EXCITED & SAD AT THE SAME TIME. comment & vote loves!}