Twenty-Four

Casey

"How are you and Jack?" Bea asked, taking the order of some customers that just walked in. "Better than ever." I smiled, thinking about the other day... When we had our first time.

"I'm happy for you." Bea smiled, giving me a couple of orders to bring to some customers. I returned the smile and delivered the orders.

I felt someone close behind me, so I turned around, only to be met with Jack's face and Nate standing behind him, smirking. "Well hello, stalker." I giggled, pushing Jack away from me.

"I came here to surprise you, but thanks." Jack said sarcastically. Following me back to my usual spot, behind the cash register. "And Nate wants to tell you something." Jack quickly added, so I frowned at Nate, who's smile was faded by now.

"I- I'm heading back to Australia soon... As in tomorrow." Nate mumbled the last part. "Are you kidding me? Nate you can't leave!" I nearly yelled, pouting at Nate. "I have to Casey, I have job there and everything." Nate argued, having a point. I couldn't force him to stay. He had a life back there.

I nodded sadly, still pouting at the thought of Nate not being here anymore. Out of all the guys I met, Nate has to be the one who had the most respect for me. He genuinely cared and was there for me when I just moved to Australia.

"Well, now that we're here, can we get some coffee?" Jack asked, leaning in and kissing my nose from across the counter. "You look so cute in your little uniform." Jack whispered in my ear, before Bea started coughing awkwardly.

"Casey, there's a whole line of customers who want to pay." Bea informed me as I looked behind Nate and Jack and there was indeed a line. "Go get yourself and Nate a table, I'll bring you your coffee in a minute." I said, yelling 'next' once Jack and Nate walked away.

"Here you go," I placed two cups of coffee on Jack and Nate's table and seated myself on Jack's lap. "Does Bea even like me?" Jack asked, taking a sip from his coffee. "I honestly don't know, sometimes she's okay with you but at other times she's just so annoyed with you." I said, speaking the truth.

"I think she's jealous, because you've been spending more time with me lately." Jack mumbled, drawing patterns on my back. I shrugged it off, knowing that was an invalid reason for Bea to be mad at me. I have the right to hang out with Jack as much as I want.

"If she can't handle us being together, than our friendship is over." I simply said, getting up from Jack's lap.

Jack Gilinsky

"Dude, she's literally a beast in bed. I swear I never thought my little Casey could be that wild." I told Johnson, Nate and Sammy while we were chilling at my place. I knew I shouldn't have told them about my experience with Casey, but I couldn't keep it to myself.

"There's your wild animal." Johnson joked when Casey walked into my apartment. She had a questionable expression on her face, probably because everyone was smirking at her.

"What, do I have something on my face?" She asked, taking a look at her reflection on her phone. "No, come here." I said, before she asked further about why everyone was staring at her. She quickly pecked my lips and sat down next to me, something I'm not used from her.

Usually she'd kiss me longer and sit on my lap, but for some odd reason, she didn't.

"What's up?" I poked her side, knowing she's ticklish. She jumped at my touch, slapping my hand away. "Nothing, why?" She mumbled, her forehead pressing against mine. "Why didn't I get my usual kiss?" I asked, desperate. Her lips were the softest lips I ever kissed.

She leaned in, so her mouth was next to my ear and whispered, "Sam is here, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable." She said, making me roll my eyes.

I honestly don't give a fuck about Sam's feelings, he did the exact same thing to me, right.

{i feel like i've lost some readers, but to the ones still reading; i fucking love you like seriously. comment & vote loves!}