Seven

{a/n: guys i used to read every single comment & i'm still trying that, but if you have a serious question, please inbox me or post something on my message board, because i skip a comment by accident sometimes. <3}

Casey

"You don't seem to be having a fun time." I heard someone's breath close to my ear and when I snapped my head to the side, I was relieved to see it was Johnson. "Can I be honest with you?" I asked, I didn't know Johnson that well, we never really talked at school, but he seemed to be the type to actually listen and give you advice. He was 'the good one' of their group.

"Always, Case." I shivered at the nickname Jack used to give me all the time. "I'm just scared to bump into Lily. Like what am I going to say? What if she finds out about Sam and I? Is she going to ruin my life all over-"

"You stress too much." Johnson cut me off. "I understand the worry, but there's nothing to worry about. You have four boys watching out for you." Johnson assured me, but as I was observing the dance floor, Andrew and Zac were already wasted.

"Minus two, I guess." Johnson mumbled. "Doesn't matter, alright. I'll be sober and I'll be here to protect you." He reassured me and this time I did feel a wave of relief washing over me. "But hey, now that we're talking, is there something else you want to tell me?" I smoothly asked, hoping he'd tell me something I wasn't supposed to know.

"Nope, not that I know of." Johnson played it off. He's such a good liar, who says I can actually trust him? It seems like no one can be trusted around here.

-

"... Then I heard them talking about Jack." I explained the whole situation to Bea, who was listening carefully, but had an annoyed look on her face. She rolled her eyes and began her rant, "Casey, honey, I love you, but you're so stupid." She blurted out, taking me by surprise. I kept my mouth shut, knowing she'd continue if I didn't say anything.

"Do you actually believe Sam? He persuaded you into making a sex tape with him, why would you think he isn't lying when he said Jack's dead?" Bea hissed, growing frustrated with every second passing by. "I can't believe, after everything you went through, you still trust people so fast." She definitely had a point.

"Look, I love you with all of my heart, honestly I do. But you need to break up with that kid, before he does something bad to you again." Bea finished her rant and continued wiping the tables that were left dirty.

As soon as our shift ended, I pulled Bea aside and told her I agree with what she said.

"You're right, but what can I tell Sam?" I whined desperately. "Tell him you don't feel the need to be in a relationship and that it can wait." Bea suggested as I nodded. Before I could leave, Bea pulled me back and pointed her index finger at me.

"You have to get in your 'no boys zone', alright?"

"I promise."

The next morning, I decided to break up with Sam as soon as possible, before things get serious. Even if Sam was innocent, I shouldn't be with him, he's used me once, I have to avoid being used a second time.

"Hi boys, where's Sam?" I asked after Andrew let me in their apartment. "Still sleeping, I think." Zac answered as he continued beating Andrew's ass in a video game. Johnson, for some reason, was being very suspicious and sneaky with his phone.

"Johnson, what's up?" I asked, startling him. "What do you mean? Nothing's up?" He replied quickly as he locked his phone and slid it inside of his pocket. "Chill, I just wanted to know how you're doing." I defended myself and headed straight to the staircase that led to the boys' rooms.

I stopped in front of the familiar door, it had 'Sam W.' written on it. I decided to be polite enough and knock, since I don't want to be on Sam's bad side at this very moment. A couple of seconds later, the door slowly opened, revealing a messy-haired Sammy.

"Since when do you knock? You're allowed to come in anytime, baby." Sam smiled his cheeky smile and grabbed my ass to pull me closer to his body as he kissed me with his, soft, squishy lips. "Well, don't want to walk in on you naked or anything." I joked, our faces still inches apart.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." Sam winked, but the air was replaced with a thick layer of awkwardness when he realised what he said. I coughed to cover up the embarrassment and pushed myself away from Sam so there was still enough space to breathe normally.

"Right, uh, look, I need to talk to you." I started off, just wanting to get this over with. "You can tell me anything, baby." Sam responded, his facial expression growing more worried. "Let's go inside." I said, pointing into Sam's room. We seated ourselves on his still-messy bed.

"First of all, Sam, I need you to know that this has nothing to do with you." I kicked off the break-up, let's do it. "What's this all about, huh?" Sam asked, his hands balling into fists. "I- I think it's better if we..." I trailed off as I saw Sam getting angrier with every second ticking by. "If we break up." I finished, waiting for Sam to explode on me.

"Why, what have I done, is it the sex talk? I'm sorry I'm a 19 year old horny boy." Sam defended himself, throwing out the wrong arguments. "That's not the thing, I get that you don't do it on purpose." I tried to explain, but Sam's eyes were basically burning my face.

"I just don't trust you." I managed to say. "What I did was one year ago, I apologised, get over it, I'm a new person!" Sam yelled, scaring me to death. I was hoping either one of the boys would barge in and pull Sam away from me, before he'd get aggressive.

Instead, Sam pulled me by my wrist and slammed me against his door, my whole body aching as a result of his actions.

{kind of a weird end, i know. but things are going to get more interesting from now on. ;) comment & vote babies.}