Chapter 13 - A Hunter's Revenge

"I killed her!" Tyrique cried.
"It's not a big of a deal she would have killed you." Alex said standing over Tyrique's shaking body.
"She let me go and i killed her!" Tyrique screamed "It's a big deal!"
"You can always get another girlfriend Tyrique maybe this one will not try to kill you." Alex said walking to the kitchen
"I killed her!" Tyrique kept repeating crawling over to Tatyana's motionless body.
"Taty im so sorry i didnt mean to i was so angry." Tyrique sobbed into tatyana's shoulder.
"She would have killed you Tyrique." Shyrece said speaking for the first time since they were free.
"And she still will." A voice said.
All three boys spun around to see where the voice came from.
The expression on their faces was a mixture of fear and surprise. There was Tatyana getting up from the floor with an evil grin on her face.
"What in the name of.." Shyrece said. His mouth was almost on the floor.
"How...what...How!" Was all Tyrique could manage to say.
"Story time." Tatyana said grinning at the boys.
"But first, it wasnt very polite a thing to do killing my great granddaughter after she let you go. For that you must pay dear." Tatyana said walking over to Tyrique.
"Oh no you don't." Alex let out a growl running over to 'Tatyana'.
"Silly child." 'Tatyana' chuckled.
Alex was almost at her when he started screaming and was holding his head and rolling on the floor.
"What the hell Tatyana!" Shyrece said.
"What, you're not going to try to attack me too?" 'Tatyana' asked smiling at Shyrece
"Nah, I'll pass." Shyrece said looking scared as hell.
"And you?" She asked looking at Tyrique .
"I'm good too." He said
"Well then sit." She instructed the boys.
" Hell no!" Tyrique said.
"Oh I'm sorry you thought you had a choice?" She said laughing.
As the words were heard out of her mouth, all the boys were howling in pain and moving towards the chairs.
"Good boys." She said smirking.
"Well let me officially introduce myself, my name is Sam and i am the first hunter that ever walked the earth."
"How the hell then are you in Tatyana's body?" Alex spat.
"I didnt say you could ask questions." She said causing Alex's nose to start bleeding and him to howl in pain.
"Well were was i?" She continued.
" Oh yes, I am the first vampire hunter that ever lived. I am here because i have been waiting for a few months for a stong enough hunter to die so that i could come back. And this kind young man gave me that pass. I met Tatyana and she kindly agreed for me to lodge in her body so that i could get my revenge and when i am finished she shall return. It's the least she could do after betraying her fellow hunters right? She's a very wonderful girl. I see why you love her. Or did until she tied you up like the dog you were meant to be," she said looking at Tyrique.
He turned his face away from her.
She turned her back to the boys and continued,
"Oh yes, revenge on whom you ask? Why non other than this young man's father." She said slowly turning around and glearing at Alex.
"What did my father ever do to you. You've been dead what 100 years or something?" Alex spat.
"Still speaking I see." She said to Alex.
"I really did not appreciate him killing my dear friend Richard Salvatore. Name ring a bell?"she asked.
" Oh my god. Alexist's father." Shyrece gasped.
" I am here to make sure he didn't die in vain. But first it's time for me to visit the other hunters don't you think?" She said motioning for her newly made vampire slaves to follow her.

As if they had a choice........