Chapter 7

At lunch I found Erica in the school gym and i joined her and did a few early abs before P. E. After P. E. we changed and i checked my phone to see if there were any texts. There was one from mum which told me that I had to walk home from school today because she was going with my sister to pick out a car for her. So i said bye to my friends and started walking home. About two blocks from home i heard someone call me from a side path. As i walked closer i saw an indian girl with long hair bracing against a wall.
"Youre one of us I can sense it." She said.
"What are you talking about?!" I asked her.
"You mean you dont know?" "Lex youre a vampire hunter, one from the best blood lines in Georgetown." She said while putting her hair up from being infront of her face.
"Youre joking right? Are you ok? A vampire hunter? There are no such things as vampires! How can i hunt whats not real?" Questions just started flying from my lips.
"Chill Lex first things first. I'm Annabel and I'm your trainer. Next, vampires are as real as you and I. Thirdly you can't tell me that you never felt shocks run through your body when you're standing next to certain people those kids my dear are vampires. And it's our job to kill them." She started to explain.
"Actually I do feel shocks when I'm around......... And then it clicked. Alex, Shyrece and Tyrique were vampires and if this girl was right I was supposed to kill them! NO you're crazy you're trying to confuse me i said." I said and turned around and began to run. I ran and I ran until I reached my house. Before I could open the door, Junell my big sister opened the door and dragged me inside the house by my shirt.
"Get your bleddy hands off me!" I screamed and slapped her hands off me.
"Where were you??" Mummy asked me from behind Junell.
" Why dont you tell me!" I screamed " i just met some girl who claims that im a vampire hunter and that i come from the best blood line in Georgetown." Tears started to run down my cheeks. Mummy walked up to me and Junell looked as though she had seen a ghost.
"What was her name?" Mummy asked me.
"Annabel or something like, and she said she was my trainer." I told mum.
"Alexist, it's time i told you about your heritage. Come have a seat."

Wow! 120 readers! Ik it's not a lot but it means the world to me. Thanks for reading. Please recommend my book to your friends. Don't forget to vote, comment and share guys!
~Krissy