Chapter 6

The next day at school, as I walked through the doors and went to my locker, I met up with Shyrece and Tyrique the two hottest brothers I have ever seen.
"Hey Lex guess who got a transfer here!" Tyrique said.," I believe you know each other."
And who else but Alex was to move from standing behind them. Good grief I thought to myself.
"You have got to be kidding me..... I have to go I'll be late for my class." I told they and walked around them. The three of them were giving me a strange feeling.
" Class I would like you to meet our new student Alex, he transfered here from St. Josephs." My Social Studies teacher said.
"Oh hell no!" I exclamed a little too loudly.
"Miss Salvatore do you have a problem you would like to share?" She asked while glaring at me.
"Uh no miss....sorry....I uhhh...my phone vibrated and uh it made me jump?" My voice went up in a question like manner.
"What a terrible liar." Jessica snickered from behind me.
"No need to be rude Jess."Shyrece said while putting his arm around her shoulder and pressing his finger to her lips.
He's such a hoe I thought to myself while silently laughing.
"Mr. Jacobs, have a seat next to Miss. Salvatore she is one of my best students so she will be able to help you catch up." Miss said pointing to the empty seat next to me. "I can trust you with that right Miss Salvatore?" Miss asked smiling at me.
"Yes miss I would be elated to." I said putting on my best fake smile. And as soon as she turned to face the door I groaned and put my head on the desk.
"Class buddies eh?" Alex said while taking his seat next to me. Gosh why is he so god dammed gorgeous I asked myself.
"Shut up and sit down don't say anything to me unless you don't understand and I will help you other than that keep your distance." I growled at him.
"Fiesty today aren't we." He said. "You're not thinking that. I can tell ." I'm sure I heard him add under his breath.
"What?!"
"Huh? I didn't day anything." He said trying to hold back a smirk.
That was the first Social Studies class that I didnt pay attention during. After class Shyrece and Tyrique walked up to my desk.
"Ready Alex?" Tyrique asked.
"Yea b usual routine?" Alex asked.
"You know it." Tyrique said while winking at me before walking away with Alex and Shyrece.
The three of them together more for those thots to talk about I thought to myself while grabbing my bag to go to our lunch table. I can't blame them though they are the hottest guys in school after all...................

Hey guys...my spelling and stuff is a little sketchy right now. I'll get it cleared up ASAP. Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment and share :)
~Krissy